Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is Islam cope? If so, why?

Is Islam a cope?

• Yes, Islam is a cope.

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • No, Islam is not a cope.

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Yes, Islam is a cope for Low IQcels.

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • No, Islam is right about women therefore not a cope.

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
Napoléoncel

Napoléoncel

King of the Prostitutes
-
I’ve seen a lot of Islamcels on here, but in my opinion all religions are a coping mechanism. Why the fuck is my life a living hell while chads are god among us? Why would god need people to obey him? All the religions are complete brainwashing tools for us less unfortunate to be a good boys and not wreak havoc.

Religion is Cope and won't fix your Inceldom. Cucks will still be Cucks, and Femoids will still only go for Chads.

religion is cope but islam is cucked as hell too: "just let chaddam have 20 wives while you rot bro, your god wants it bro"

Its not a cope if you would still practice islam even as a chad or when you get a gf.

For example I would of course say a nazi, I would be even more one when I'm a 6'4 blonde aryan

religion is cope but islam is cucked as hell too: "just let chaddam have 20 wives while you rot bro, your god wants it bro"
High IQ perspective tbh. Never looked at it that way.

yes its a cope but i would still support sharia law over our current system

It's good about women. but I dislkike circumcision

its a cope like video games is a cope

Islam is right about everything.
Stop exaggerating. Most muslim men only have one wife. If anything Islam PREVENTS men from rotting, as it makes marriage easier. My 5'10 stacy cousin married a 5'5 framlet FFS

ALL religion is a cope. The religious aspect specifically. The fact that some caring deity watches over us... Well, in regards to monotheistic religions. But its a cope nonetheless. If anybody on this site seriously believes a divine presence who "loves" you is existent while happily and sadistically watching you suffer till suicide. What kind of fucking god is that? Even if it existed, its not a deity you can respect.
I agree 100% tbh. High IQ.

Still beats deluding yourself the universe came from nothing

EYEF1mXXYAAdHLr

Wtf do you even mean by cope. Everything is a coping mechanism. Of course islam like any other religion is. But its a good cope :feelsokman:

Islam is very based. Its adherent mostly aren't.
Just goes to show you and other folks here know nothing about Islam.

Still beats deluding yourself the universe came from nothing

EYEF1mXXYAAdHLr
The beauty of Islam is science doesn't contradict it. Even if somehow scientists prove a big bang happened, you can just say God put the plan in motion.

Yes, that's why I said that Islamic people mostly aren't based because they don't even follow their own religion. You can imagine my excitement whenever one of them gets entangled in a hate crime. Serves them absolutely right. They must be doing something wrong, otherwise they wouldn't be harassed by non-Islamic people. Take me, for instance, I live in a white majority country and I have never been actually bothered by anyone, even when I was wearing traditional clothes. The one and only time something remotely like that happened was when there were a bunch of German hooligans and even then they didn't directly say something to me, just shit talked in German I think among themselves, even though I was heavily outnumbered.

Islam is very based. Its adherent mostly aren't.

Just goes to show you and other folks here know nothing about Islam.
what is there to understand? polygamy is degenerate and islam allows it

You have to pray five times a day. Think you’ll have time for that and a job and sex? No

I’ve seen a lot of Islamcels on here, but in my opinion all religions are a coping mechanism. Why the fuck is my life a living hell while chads are god among us? Why would god need people to obey him? All the religions are complete brainwashing tools for us less unfortunate to be a good boys and not wreak havoc.
Allah is shiva

ALL religion is a cope. The religious aspect specifically. The fact that some caring deity watches over us... Well, in regards to monotheistic religions. But its a cope nonetheless. If anybody on this site seriously believes a divine presence who "loves" you is existent while happily and sadistically watching you suffer till suicide. What kind of fucking god is that? Even if it existed, its not a deity you can respect.

Here is your pure innocent muslim girl, bro.

Its even worse. It wants you to martyr yourself for chaddam and his 20 wives in the hope of getting 72 hoors in jannat. Imagine martyring yourself for chad :feelskek:

Islam is bigger than Inceldom. There is brotherhood between fellow Islamics, here some muh white power cel would stab a blackcel in the back first chance he gets.

Being a religion, Islam is a cope by definition