Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is IncelTear deliberately selecting the worst posts to make us look bad?

vermilion

vermilion

#1 celebrity of the forum
-
I hate Reddit, but this particular community is brought up so many times by members around here that I had to check it out.

IncelTear appears to be selecting the worst posts of this forum to try and make us look bad—as though the media's disservice wasn't enough. Which leads me to the realization that some new posters who are constantly featured on that community might be IncelTear members themselves deceiving their audience through the most stupid comments they make on this forum.

Aside from that hypothesis, it's become crystal clear that high effort, science-based posts are completely ignored by them. They either have no counterarguments or give preference to edgy, low effort shitposts in order to make us look bad. The worst part is that it works.

If I wasn't aware of this forum and came across some screenshots on IncelTear, I'd wholeheartedly believe incels are just evil misogynists who never get out of the basement, or whatever. The scientific studies on the blackpill are completely ignored by those who lurk on this forum. Let that sink in for a minute and go back to your daily routine.

Last edited:
Yes, this has been noticed lot of times on here. IT cucks are intellectually dishonest.

Well, foid worshipers are always desperate...

Yes, always been the case

getting outraged is their greatest joy in life

They look for every opportunity to feel good about themselves using incels, like bragging about sex and showing that they are virtuous for their virtue signal, typical self-righteous redditors; i got banned many times, each time a different story of why and how the redditors reported me, but that is another story

IncelTears are Incels in denial and coping.

Its not surprising considering IT users are pedos.

I hate Reddit, but this particular community is brought up so many times by members around here that I had to check it out.

IncelTear appears to be selecting the worst posts of this forum to try and make us look bad—as though the media's disservice wasn't enough. Which leads me to the realization that some new posters who are constantly featured on that community might be IncelTear members themselves deceiving their audience through the most stupid comments they make on this forum.

Aside from that hypothesis, it's become crystal clear that high effort, science-based posts are completely ignored by them. They either have no counterarguments or give preference to edgy, low effort shitposts in order to make us look bad. The worst part is that it works.

If I wasn't aware of this forum and came across some screenshots on IncelTear, I'd wholeheartedly believe incels are just evil misogynists who never get out of the basement, or whatever. The scientific studies on the blackpill are completely ignored by those who lurk on this forum. Let that sink in for a minute and go back to your daily routine
Thats the redditors for you-intentionally reposting and misinterpreting knowing noone will disagree being too afraid to be controverisal therefore losing brownie points thus shutting down any discussion. It would be funny tho if one day they ran out of material to post and have to find actual hobbies rather than making fun of someone being lonely due to no fault of their own. Idk why you blame new users when over a year old accounts pedopost and thats the easiest karmafarm for redditards

Of course. I already said that in multiple threads.
They only pick the low IQ edgeposts. They wouldn't dare to go near high IQ posts because they wouldn't have any arguments against them.

You are not going to be getting laid either way so why do you care?
Why care about anything if you're not going to get laid anyway, right?

Short answer is that I care about the lonely men out there who haven't found the truth and believe they are the ones to blame for their failures as though they didn't try hard enough.

So when those men come across screenshots of this forum, which is a good start for people like us, they are manipulated to believe we are monsters who they shouldn't associate with. Well, I oppose that deception.

Besides, confronting incelphobes is a good cope.

Stop giving IT attention, just pretend it doesn’t exist :feelsjuice:

Yes, redditers need a Strawman to argue against. The want to deny the obvious bias that looks have on how someone is treated, so they tend to focus on posts related to Pedophile, Shit-posts, pro-rape and racist shit. That's why I cringe whenever someone makes one of those posts here, will just end up seeing it on reddit in 24 hours.
:feelsseriously:.