Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is incels.is a globohomo organisation?

Diocel

Diocel

DANCE DANCE DANCE
-
Judging by the diversity we have

@Fat Link american
@PPEcel chinese
@Komesarj turkish?
@The Enforcer no idea
@Caesercel hindu
@Dregster mexican
@Master black
@Robtical arab
@SlayerSlayer asian american
@MarquisDeSade jewish
@proudweeb black

Last edited:
It doesn't matter our race, we all hate rosties so according to cucks we're all white nazis.

Yes, admins will give you death penalty for gore videos for jew points like they did to me 30 % warning if you don't tag NFSW or sth like that

@Fat Link american
@PPEcel chinese
@Komesarj turkish?
@The Enforcer no idea
@Caesercel hindu
@Dregster mexican
@Master black
@Robtical arab
Looks like a well balanced team :feelshehe::society:

more diversity than a leftist neighborhood(it's all white liberal/leftist hypocrites)

@PPEcel RICE EATING YELLOW SUBHUMAN!? BAUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA
@Komesarj DERANGED TURKISH COCKROACH JFL AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
@Dregster FUCKING BEANER?!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 647837 (IN VIDEO GAME)
Behave yourself Sneir :feelsBox:

Inceldom is a global phenomenon and it affects men of all races and ages. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

@PPEcel acc lives in china? jfl surprised he can get past the censors

knowing that "one of the most racist forums" according to normie media is a melting pot of shithnicities while their social/media companies that they preach with are ran by white men makes me feel like :what:

I love how Master is just "black" as opposed to "black American" when someone else is "Asian-American". Also, Chinese? Nah.

It doesn't matter our race, we all hate rosties so according to cucks we're all white nazis.
Imagine calling me a white Nazi; an Islamic, brown hook-nosed truecel. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Imagine calling me a white Nazi; an Islamic, brown hook-nosed truecel. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
They will just say you were brainwashed by nazis, so you still are one. :feelsclown:

At leas we dont have lgbt in here

You are a nazi white misogynistic supremacist until proven otherwise :feelsYall:

French half Jew who is also antisemitic and pagan. In reality, I hate Jews along with all Abrahamic religions. I'm complicated. :feelsEhh::yes::blackpill:

@Fat Link american
@PPEcel chinese
@Komesarj turkish?
@The Enforcer no idea
@Caesercel hindu
@Dregster mexican
@Master black
@Robtical arab
@SlayerSlayer asian american
@MarquisDeSade jewish
@proudweeb black
We're an international forum of incels, so naturally our user base will resemble a multitude of different races and ethnicities including the moderators. Globalhomo? Definitely not. :feelsjuice:

I still laugh when in the early days they tried so hard but ultimately failed describing this forum as being White Supremacist considering the actual real diversity of our forum here. Stupid fools! :lul::lul::lul:

@Master is black? hosting a forum with several stormfrontcels

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF
kinda based. just doesn’t give a fuck

Bruh all mods are ethnic?

I still laugh when in the early days they tried so hard but ultimately failed describing this forum as being White Supremacist considering the actual real diversity of our forum here. Stupid fools! :lul::lul::lul:
Once they found out we had lots of Indians and Asians they backed off like the jew puppets they are. Their victim narrative only works with white men.

@proudweeb ayo whats up my nigga we niggering in this b

Once they found out we had lots of Indians and Asians they backed off like the jew puppets they are. Their victim narrative only works with white men.
Yup. :feelsEhh::yes:

Show rosties your .is account, and you'll magically turn white. :feelsokman:
I still don't understand how you, given your status as a .is mod, haven't gotten laid yet. :dafuckfeels:

I still don't understand how you, given your status as a .is mod, haven't gotten laid yet. :dafuckfeels:
How will rosties in my area know I'm a mod here? I don't tell them.

Start posting on the forum publicly. :feelsLSD: Make sure to zoom in on your purple-colored username. :feelsohh:

Start posting on the forum publicly. :feelsLSD: Make sure to zoom in on your purple-colored username. :feelsohh:
That's a good idea. I can do it on school computers or public library computers, but chances are most won't know what the purple means. :fuk:

That's a good idea. I can do it on school computers or public library computers, but chances are most won't know what the purple means. :fuk:
Then just say out loud randomly "here I go dropping the banhammer!"

Volcel trait... :reeeeee:

Just open up to any nearby foid with your postcount and then subtly highlight your purple name with your thumb when showing her; instant ascension! :ha..feels:

Volcel trait... :reeeeee:

Just open up to any nearby foid with your postcount and then subtly highlight your purple name with your thumb when showing her; instant ascension! :ha..feels:
i think less than 1% of foids in my area would know about this site, so the chances are low that will give me statusmaxing points by approaching random foids. I'd have to go to an IT rally and approach the foids there.
Wait what?
@PPEcel is chinese? @Master is black? And @Robtical is arab?

I thought they were all white. My worldview has been destroyed:feelsohgod:
Sorry for disappointing you. :feelscry: