Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is inceldom your only failure in life or are you failed at everything?

do you fail at everything or just women ?

• Everything

Votes: 48 71.6%
  • Just women

Votes: 19 28.4%

• Total voters
A

Aspiecel

Recruit
★★★
I wonder how many people here are successful in everything in life other than attracting women vs those who are failed at everything. I am failed at everything from school , work, family, friends, social life, health, etc. I'd have to guess most incels are closer to being like me than being normal at everything but just having an unnatractive face. I think the idea of a guy who did well in school, has a good job, makes decent money, has a lot friends and an active social life, is healthy, close with his family, but still an incel is just as rare as the idea of a Chad with autism. Being incel is more than your bone structure as some would like to reduce it to. It's so much more than that

Inceldom and school are my only failures. But they're both my fault to some degree. Inceldom, because I am not willing to get plastic surgery, and school because I flake on a lot of classes.

By the arbitrary measures of society, I’m a failure. I’m not upper middle class, no friends, unhireable for anything more than sweeping rubbish, etc.

Everything.
That's how you know you're a truecel.

Same I've failed at everything in my life school,work, sports, and maintaining friendships, the reason behind all of it was probably because I was an incel my entire life but just didn't realize it until I realized I had nothing going for me , I had no social life and spend all my time on college and still failed.Then I realized that the only way to escape this nightmare would be to kill myself.

Everything.
That's how you know you're a truecel.
That's how you know if you really are genetically inferior . You imagine yourself living in a nomadic tribe during pre historic times. Are you able to contribute to the group or not? A truecel could not contribute anything to the group . But an ugly guy with a high IQ could contribute a lot and be very useful and he would get to pass on his genes

Stormlitaqua brag section:

2 (worthless) CC degrees at 17.
STEM degree (0 school debt)
Homeowner at 22, 2019 car owner at 23
Had male friends (rarely see them now)
Loving family
Respected (I think JFL) in my only social setting (church)

Stormlitaqua bring-down-to-earth section:

0 GFs, 0 sex or other sexual actions, 3 failed first dates in 23 years. 0 matches on tinder.

—————-

This is easy to explain: I’m ugly as shit but 5’10 and orge-ish so I get respect from men. So that’s why I can succeed with everything outside of women.

While I admit that being “conventionally” succeful has its perks, it in no way makes up for being 23 and virgin.

I wouldn't say I'm a failure but I know very well that I have failed to live up to my potential and the expectations others had for me. My parents probably thought I would be making lots of money and just send them off to an early retirement, as I was considered "gifted" by my teachers and classmates. Used to be the #1 student every year until middle school. Then puberty kicked in and destroyed my life along with any motivation to try and do anything.

Now I'm doing a last ditch effort in college to try and salvage this mess but I think I will give up soon. I just can't deal with all this suffering, when there is no joy in my life to balance it out.

Stormlitaqua , You would still have a chance to betabuxx later if you are ok with that.

Everything. My whole existence is a failure tbh.

Should’ve been aborted.

My whole life.

Can't even make friends jfl

- No friends
- No job
- No future

Yeah i fail at everything.

If you have no social skills your life is already over, both dating and career wise.

i shouldn't have ever been born. this life was a punishment

Stormlitaqua , You would still have a chance to betabuxx later if you are ok with that.
I hear this a lot. I don’t buy it as I’ve been rejected somewhere around 10-15 times... women aren’t attracted to me.

I believe in alpha bux, meaning that I will financially support a Christian virgin woman while she stays at home and raises my children and takes care of my home.

If you expect me to ever betabux, IE use my financial “prowess” to “attract” an non virgin woman, I would never do that —> BITC: Better Incel Than Cuck.

- Respectful director in a large corporation.
- A decorated combat officer.

It cannot get you love if you are short and ugly.

My biggest failure after being an incel and a useless piece of shit is my school path with maths, also i'm not even good to write in english but ironically i'm on an english website right now to write with you because it's probably the only place on internet I see people a bit like me and where i'm not gonna be censored because I never touch a girl, i'm fucking pathetic and just a disappointment for my parents

i'm weak and low IQ and ugly, probably autistic tbh what can I possibly not fail except watch animes/hentais and being a casual on video games ?

I am a well-paid professional, own a house, own some land, own 4 cars outright (including a Jag and a built Jeep), constantly travel for leisure, eat at good restaurants, etc..

I am by all measures successful, and not even a manlet. But I am about 100k/year from the point where money overrides ugliness.

Loving family

0 GFs, 0 sex or other sexual actions, 3 failed first dates in 23 years. 0 matches on tinder.

—————-

This is easy to explain: I’m ugly as shit but 5’10 and orge-ish so I get respect from men. So that’s why I can succeed with everything outside of women.

While I admit that being “conventionally” succeful has its perks, it in no way makes up for being 23 and virgin.
how 2 get house

how 2 get house
I graduated from college at 21. Worked. Saved money. Bought a house. I live in a NE Ohio suburb, homes are incredibly cheap. This ain’t California where homes are 300k, my house was somewhere between 115k and 150k and is 1500 square feet and was mostly renovated.

I graduated from college at 21. Worked. Saved money. Bought a house. I live in a NE Ohio suburb, homes are incredibly cheap. This ain’t California where homes are 300k, my house was somewhere between 115k and 150k and is 1500 square feet and was mostly renovated.
tfw homes are around 1 million minimum here in any metropolitan area
dab on boomers

tfw homes are around 1 million minimum here in any metropolitan area
dab on boomers

Lol metropolitan shitholes. It seems that a large majority of incels live in them. It’s my belief that most incels suffer because of this. For example, since most incels live in metro shitholes and non US, they don’t believe virgins past 18 exist (which DONT in cities/metros). They also think the economy sucks because they live in metro shithole.

loaded question. probably somewhere in between.

JFL if you have a house, good career and lots of money yet still post on here.

JFL if you have a house, good career and lots of money yet still post on here.
I’m 23 and never touched a woman, rejected somewhere between 10-15 times, and have no future outlook for finding a woman. I am more “qualified” to be an incel than most of my children critics.

I have failed at everything. I really hope I can succeed career wise so I can have enough money to live NEET from there on out

I’m 23 and never touched a woman, rejected somewhere between 10-15 times, and have no future outlook for finding a woman. I am more “qualified” to be an incel than most of my children critics.

Nope you're coping hard.

If you're incel despite being rich and neurotypical then it's completely your fault since escaping is literally just a numbers game. 10-15 rejections is laughably low, and if you used online dating then it's pretty much guranteed you'd get someone.

Nope you're coping hard.

If you're incel despite being rich and neurotypical then it's completely your fault since escaping is literally just a numbers game. 10-15 rejections is laughably low, and if you used online dating then it's pretty much guranteed you'd get someone.
>rich
I make the average amount a family does in Ohio as a single man. I’m “rich” as compared to most incels, and maybe even single men my age, but I ain’t rich. Salaries are low here in OH, but is offset with low cost of living. My salary would be laughable in a bigger city/state.

>neurotypical
Diagnosed with Asperger’s at 11, confirmed at 14.

>used online dating
Tried tinder, got zero matches.

It is over for me. The money is nice but it don’t get you titties.

I'll graduate next year at 20 with a degree in EE and minor in CS from top university. My IQ is my only "success" in life. Every other part of my life is an unmitigated disaster.

I'm an all-round failure.

I fail at life in general, can't be a normal human to save my life

as rare as the idea of a Chad with autism

Ironically, autists used to be stereotyped as good-looking.

Bernard Limland described autists as "beautiful and well formed." Jacqueline Seevak Sanders, the assistant of
Bruno Bettelheim, said their belief was "autistic children were usually attractive." Hanz Asperger was struck by autists being "exceptionally beautiful, with finely chiseled, mature-looking features."

I have the italian counterpart of a "bachelor's degree" in CompSci. Does that count?
Otherwise i'm a complete failure.

relationship, work, friends
everything all my life is a failure

Everything dude. It hurts so much to think about this shit
-Platonic Relationships. No friends at all
-Romantic Relationships. Never even came close to a date
-Business. Been working a minimum wage job for the past 10+ years. I have no skills.
-Educational. Got kicked out of college and a HS diploma means fuck all in 2018.
-Financial. Have less than $50 in savings.
-Personal(Mind). Literally have no hobbies or interests. I just go on chans or here and lurk during all my free time.
-Personal(Body). Obese as shit. Might die of a heart attack soon. My extremities are always bone chilling cold and sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and half my body feels numb. Pretty sure I've had a mini-heart attack like 2 years ago but I don't go to the doctor so can't confirm. Used to be a gymcel in my teens/20s but bullshit doesn't actually work for girls so when I stopped I gained weight at a crazy fast speed.
-Future endeavors. Literally have no hope or plans. I don't even dream of winning the lottery cuz I don't play that shit.

I'm stuck in this rut for all the rest of my life and nothing I do can ever change the fact I was born a piece of shit loser and I'll die a miserable piece of shit LOSER! My whole life is one big hell and nothing good ever happened to me. I think whatever deity is supposed to be watching over me just likes to laugh and take big shits all over my fucking life every second it can get.

Loving family

—————-

Thank you for reminding me I'm not missing anything by not trying at all.

Job/Career failure just wageslave jobs can't for the sake of my life get into better stuff, also im low iq and talentless

Socially a total failure. No friends and in general i can't connect or relate to other people.

Ironically, autists used to be stereotyped as good-looking.

Bernard Limland described autists as "beautiful and well formed." Jacqueline Seevak Sanders, the assistant of
Bruno Bettelheim, said their belief was "autistic children were usually attractive." Hanz Asperger was struck by autists being "exceptionally beautiful, with finely chiseled, mature-looking features."
Some claim that Asperger's is caused by or related to having insanely high T, so there's something to that. I am autistic and medium T so whom knows.

Thank you for reminding me I'm not missing anything by not trying at all.
I mean you are missing things... but nothing close to the feeling of sex or having a monogamous GF. I enjoy owning a home and car and being ale to buy more or less whatever I want. I got a nice PC and some 4-figure guitars and all that... it helps with coping.

Some claim that Asperger's is caused by or related to having insanely high T, so there's something to that. I am autistic and medium T so whom knows.

I mean you are missing things... but nothing close to the feeling of sex or having a monogamous GF. I enjoy owning a home and car and being ale to buy more or less whatever I want. I got a nice PC and some 4-figure guitars and all that... it helps with coping.
I'm happy with the house I have and will inherit and with my guitar I got from like 30 dollars from my cousin lol.

I've completely failed at life despite having been somewhat privileged (compared to the average kid). I was given everything needed to succeed and still failed. No education, no job, no nothing. I only LDAR my days away.

I'm a truecel, it's over.

Neither. I suck at more than women but I'm good/ok at some things.

just women, whats the use of all this, if you have no progeny to carry on your legacy

Other than moving to an optimal climate, I've succeeded at everything I've wanted to do in life, except sex.

Unfortunately, the virgin part will always cause sadness.

fail at most stuff.

I'm a failure because I lack energy to make stuffs that will eventually get me to some kind of social success.

Damn, my life goal is to vanmaxx and to buy some wooden hut in the woods one day. My life goal is literaly a failure lmao

I'm happy with the house I have and will inherit and with my guitar I got from like 30 dollars from my cousin lol.
Based cope tbh.