Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is inceldom your entire personality?

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
Title. I know a lot of normies say stupid shit like "oh just work on yourself bro" but that's because they have the basic things to keep them going like emotional support

whereas i need to stop being incel in order to improve my life

Inceldom isn't all I am, but it's most of what I am.

Inceldom has consumed my entire personality and the only thing that remains is a hollow mindless husk filled with anguish and hatred

Inceldom is a condition. Men who want to but can't get laid are incels.

But when people hear about incels they think about the things that are associated with the condition of being incel.

For example, incels are likely to create communities and discuss blackpill-related topics. By doing that they are also forming a subculture (memes, words, categories, catchphrases, etc), so they are now part of their own bubble. This is what society sees as "personality".

Because incels can have lots of personalities. Some are edgy, some are really chill, some are repulsive, some are nice. But the things that make incels a community is what society sees as "personality". So they lump us into one personality based on the things we say online like we aren't any different from each other.

But when people hear about incels they think about the things that are associated with the condition of being incel.

For example, incels are likely to create communities and discuss blackpill-related topics. By doing that they are also forming a subculture (memes, words, categories, catchphrases, etc), so they are now part of their own bubble. This is what society sees as "personality".

Because incels can have lots of personalities. Some are edgy, some are really chill, some are repulsive, some are nice. But the things that make incels a community is what society sees as "personality". So they lump us into one personality based on the things we say online like we aren't any different from each other.

high IQ

I agree. the incel strawman people like to paint is this disgusting, greasy fat neckbeard that is racist and homophobic but people don't understand that it is a condition caused by external factors out of our control such as genetics and others' behaviors.

i do not think that applies to all incels, many are just normal in all senses other than the fact that they can't have sex, nothing wrong with that

I am capable of talking about other things but not being loved and missing out on shit is constantly on my mind

Wise.