Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is horror which incorporates religion a form of blasphemy?

Are these pieces of media blasphemous?

• Yes, they are taking sacred scripture lightly or they are otherwise making mockery of God

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No, it's fine to reference religion like this/they are portraying religion positively so it's OK

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★
The Boiled One Phenomenon gives you a piece of advice that you should have the Bible physically next to you and recite a song from it as well as to seal your senses to protect yourself.

The Mandela Catalogue distorts some Bible cartoon to tell a story.

The Witch is pretty self-explanatory.

Note: I have not converted. I am just asking a question out of curiosity. If you think me, an atheist, unworthy of knowing the answer to the question simply ignore the poll.

No
No

And i'm religious

The Boiled One Phenomenon gives you a piece of advice that you should have the Bible physically next to you and recite a song from it as well as to seal your senses to protect yourself.

Note: I have not converted. I am just asking a question out of curiosity. If you think me, an atheist, unworthy of knowing the answer to the question simply ignore the poll.

the witch? more like bug eyed bitch

Face Laughing GIF

Evil nun is a very blasphemous movie

Couldn't care less

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back