Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is high IQ a cope?

late20scel

late20scel

Veteran
★★★★★
Im just gonna list some points
-if high IQ was legit then stemcels would be slaying but this is not the case
The negative correlation between fertility and intelligence (as measured by IQ) has been argued to have existed in many parts of the world.
measures of intelligence such as educational attainment and literacy are negatively correlated with fertility rate in some contexts.

Evolutionary psychologists such as Geoffrey Miller, with his 'mating mind theory,' have argued that high IQ in males is strongly attractive to women.

What do you guys think is IQ a cope or is it legit attractive? I know if Chad is intelligent then it's attractive but whatever

What do you guys think is IQ a cope or is it legit attractive? I know if Chad is intelligent then it's attractive but whatever
Idiocrasy.

If you look good it’s attractive if you’re ugly it’s not. Same with low iq though

If IQ was attractive then math and physics students would be drowning in pussy

This Geoffrey miller guy look like this lmao

2022 miller g

Don't take advice from zoomer coomer shekelberg

High IQ people don’t procreate as much and also don’t fall for romance and marriage so easily. Stupid people fuck like rabbits, because they don’t understand the consequences of their actions.

High IQ itself is optional for attraction and may even be a turn off. I don’t think a modern whore wants to talk about philosophy lmao.

Girls don't care about IQ

IQ is cope, yeah it would be nice to be smarter than most people. But it doesn’t mean you’ll be pull women more unfortunately. In fact I think dumber people do better socially.

Yes, IQ does not play a significant role. It is all about face and height. If you are attractive, then she will attribute good traits to you, no matter if you are high IQ or low IQ. Where it does play a role, though, is its usefulness for society as a whole. That is why people with high IQ but ugly faces and short height should be compensated by society in this regard. In other words, they should get a virgin wife just for their merits. What is happening instead is that society still wants their contribution to science, etc., but does not give a fuck if they have a good social life or are able to get a wife and feel loved. So... most likely that person will rope without significantly contributing to society, while his bully or low-IQ brute is fucking his oneitis. Clown world.

High iq is correlated with sexlessness and virginity . If you can’t make money from it or change the world then yes it’s cope