Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is heterosexual rape even a thing?

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
Why the fuck it should be so traumatic to be forced to sex by the sex you find attrattive? I get faggot rape on heterosexual. THAT is very bad, but heterosexual "rape"?

It's kinda like being forced to eat your favourite food. Not enjoyable maybe but surely not even remotely traumatic.

As a incel autistic guy I'd love to have women pushing me to sex or harassing me severely. Waaay better than the sexual/social starvation that ruined my life since puberty. Either you admit heterosexual rape isn't such a bad thing or you admit women have such a different sexuality compared to men that you should just stop talking about equality of the sexes forever

I get complaining about it if you’re not a slut but if you’re a slut, isn’t it just another cock? Yet normal fags will harm a dude who makes a whore’s bodycount go from 98 to 99 which allows them whores to have their cake and eat it which isn’t right since they are privileged as shit already.

It’s obvious you will draw attention to yourself if you’re a whore. Man, talk about walking into a jungle full of wild animals.

Last edited:
Woman can rape man. She can put dildo into his ass, stomp on his crotch, jerking him off so much that he will feel pain etc.

I get complaining about it if you’re not a slut but if you’re a slut, isn’t it just another cock?
Bud it's againzttt her wwwvilllll!!! 111111
Woman can rape man. She can put dildo into his ass, stomp on his crotch, jerking him off so much that he will feel pain etc.
Of course but i think most heterosexual rape is bs

I get complaining about it if you’re not a slut but if you’re a slut, isn’t it just another cock? Yet normal fags will harm a dude who makes a whore’s bodycount go from 98 to 99 which allows them whores to have their cake and eat it which isn’t right since they are privileged as shit already.
Exactly. Cucks need to get the shit kicked out of them for protecting whoredom.

Rape is literally only a crime when you're stealing a virgin girl's virginity away from her future husband. That is to say that it's a property crime against her father or husband.

Yep, it should be the opposite, beating the cucks but no.
We live in upside down world.
If a rostie sucked a drunk guy's dick that should be rape too according to their cucked definitions for rape.

Last edited:
heterosexual rape is natural and both parties usually enjoy it
i'm willing to bet that a foid would actually enjoy getting kidnapped and raped
a low sex appeal guy would probably have to rape in order for the sex to be enjoyable tbh
cutecels have a lot of rapemaxx potential