Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is height surgery really our only way to ascend?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I've been wanting to moneymaxx so I can cross my fingers and put my hopes to become a millionaire because that would be my only way of ascending in which I would be able to get height surgery to increase my chances of ascension by 100x but unfortunately I am too low IQ to do successful dropshipping.

I've been wanting to moneymaxx so I can cross my fingers and put my hopes to become a millionaire because that would be my only way of ascending in which I would be able to get height surgery to increase my chances of ascension by 100x but unfortunately I am too low IQ to do successful dropshipping.
Have fun not being able to walk by the time you're 60 or being able to run by the time you hit 50.

no height surgery for your face inkwell

Height surgery expensive asf

What is dropshipping

If you have to do anything to ascend, it's already over.

height is cope/male gaze if you are above 5´7 which is the cutoff

its all about your face and race, if i recall you´re part indian right? theres your issue boyo

There is no such thing as "ascension".

You were born in the incel cinematic universe.

CHOose your charactER.

*Plastic surgery*
+ height > face
plastic surgeries suck

Expensive as shit
Can go VERY wrong and leave you worse than before
If it does work, it will look obvious
If you are extremely ugly, it will barely improve anything

face surgery too