Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is having an IEP an incel trait

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-

What is that some horoscope shit?

Probably, if you're a mentalcel; what was it for? :feelsjuice:

I'm not sure of what this means exactly, but it seems like one tbh.

Probably, if you're a mentalcel; what was it for? :feelsjuice:
nothing, i just never went to school so they put me in the program. in highschool id sit around all day playing games on my phone and listening to music

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152217810Monday, December 22, 2014 8:24 PM CST
Each individual afflicted with "Autism" is effective differently and function at varying levels. Although it's a cognitive disorder, Autism doesn't necessarily make the sufferer oblivious to the negativity of civilization.
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152217919Monday, December 22, 2014 8:25 PM CST
*"Each individual afflicted with "Autism" is affected differently and function at varying levels." It's plausible that you don't want to suffer from a disorder such as "Autism", you simply desire to have a positive perception civilization in itself.
Re: People say Autism isn't curable.
Pump_Kin
Png

#190457239Saturday, June 04, 2016 5:12 PM CDT
"cure," hmm? Neuro-atypicality is not necessary an illness. Severity and ramifications of the disorder are varied. "high therapy" may not be necessary, though I suspect that you are referring to the classic presentation of ASD.
Re: what is your disability and or mental illness
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183057909Friday, February 05, 2016 5:06 PM CST
Well, it would seem that my simple vocabulary words, which were structured in a basic manner to convey an understandable statement, have managed to accidentally strike a sensitive area of your emotions. Although I am not certain as to why, oh well. Now then, let us focus on the truly relevant aspects of your argument. "look br0, you can complain about how im asking for people to cry over me by posting a thread asking people what their disabilities, but it's pretty obvious im not. all im doing is simply asking people what they have. telling people to suffer over a post on a forum for kid's game is pretty pathetic." It is very simple. You are asking users about their psychological-illnesses so that you can adequately utilize later opportunities to receive sympathy from said individuals for your "condition." Pitiful, narcissistic parasites such as yourself who feign legitimate illnesses such as "OCD" or "Autism" over the Internet deserve to be penalized severely. Evidently, you are merely concerned with social-status on an Internet forum rather than attempting to "improve" your neuro-typical lifestyle. Quite pitiful.

Last edited:
Is that for the mentally handicapped, like Timmy from South Park

It really depends if you are just stupid or have some kind of autism or other mental defect that id not aspd.
Idiots get laid more because they have less inhibition and more confidence because they are too stupid to assess risk.
Autists on the other hand give off the uncanny valley effect to normies and have too much inhibition usually. Foids can sniff out hesitation and fear like dogs can.

Are you still in school OP? And yes, I'm a diagnosed non-NT so I had an IEP for a para, resource room and counseling. I went to "integrated" (mixed ed) schools.
I'm not sure of what this means exactly, but it seems like one tbh.
In burgerland, it's basically a special needs plan for the accommodations you receive in school.

Yep. Back in high school I was thrown into 2 special needs classes, not just getting extra help but with actual drooling retard nose pickers :kys: as if being an unattractive autistic guy wasn't enough, the fact that now everyone knew and saw me with tards absolutely annihilated any chance I had at a normal sex and social life. I can't think of a more dehumanizing experience than having to walk down the hallway with fucking drooling retards.

I'm high functioning autistic and only struggled with a few of my grades throughout Middle School, I was put into normal classes in sophomore year because they realized that I wasn't actually that stupid, most of my grades were B's and A-'s but the damage had already been done, nobody wants to hang around a "special needs kid" I'm sure if I was actually integrated into more normal classes from the start, although I probably wouldn't have any better luck with girls I would have at least had a Social Circle. Even most unattractive nerdy guys have friends, most autists are completely Ostracized.

So having an IEP for getting special help is definitely a concernable incel trait.

Yep. Back in high school I was thrown into 2 special needs classes, not just getting extra help but with actual drooling retard nose pickers :kys: as if being an unattractive autistic guy wasn't enough, the fact that now everyone knew and saw me with tards absolutely annihilated any chance I had at a normal sex and social life. I can't think of a more dehumanizing experience than having to walk down the hallway with fucking drooling retards.

I'm high functioning autistic and only struggled with a few of my grades throughout Middle School, I was put into normal classes in sophomore year because they realized that I wasn't actually that stupid, most of my grades were B's and A-'s but the damage had already been done, nobody wants to hang around a "special needs kid" I'm sure if I was actually integrated into more normal classes from the start, although I probably wouldn't have any better luck with girls I would have at least had a Social Circle. Even most unattractive nerdy guys have friends, most autists are completely Ostracized.

So having an IEP for getting special help is definitely a concernable incel trait.
This, on top of having someone following you around and pestering you throughout the school hour and not having the freedom everyone else had.

This, on top of having someone following you around and pestering you throughout the school hour and not having the freedom everyone else had.
Yea, being ostracized from normal people hurted my chances even more, due to my default status I probably would have been hanging around with the rest of the Nerds without getting any girls, although I would have been still miserable I at least would look back on high school with Bittersweet Memories With Friends, you know it's over when even the other "outcasts" Don't want shit to do with you. :feelsUnreal:

Yea, being ostracized from normal people hurted my chances even more, due to my default status I probably would have been hanging around with the rest of the Nerds without getting any girls, although I would have been still miserable I at least would look back on high school with Bittersweet Memories With Friends, you know it's over when even the other "outcasts" Don't want shit to do with you. :feelsUnreal:
Yeah, I had lots of missed opportunities.

What's iep I only know what an ied is

retard = incel?
not all incels are retards but most retards are incel. I'm sure some hypothetical Chadtard (a Chard) could exist but most are not exactly getting pussy.

I have an IEP yes