Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is having a platonic (no sex) relationship as an Incel ban hammer worthy?

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★★
KHHV

Kissless hugless handholdless virgin

If this hypothetical counter part looksmatch doesn't want to touch, but is fine with being a partner. Got arranged marriage for instance. Would that be fine?

Edit: - Or would this Incel get banned.

Last edited:
KHHV

Kissless hugless handholdless virgin

If this hypothetical counter part looksmatch doesn't want to touch, but is fine with being a partner. Got arranged marriage for instance. Would that be fine?
Arranged marriage is far from sexless you retard

Yes. Anyone who has a relationship with a foid must be banned, or we riot.

The hypothetical for the discussion.
You cannot just mention a hypothetical, define it and then go on to use terms that go against that definition. Arrianged marriages are not sexless and do not fulfill the criteria for your hypothetical platonic rleationship

You cannot just mention a hypothetical, define it and then go on to use terms that go against that definition. Arrianged marriages are not sexless and do not fulfill the criteria for your hypothetical platonic rleationship
I don't know anything about arranged marriage.

hypothetical counter part looksmatch doesn't want to touch, but is fine with being a partner
So essentially what you are describing is a female friend? I would say it isnt outright ban worthy but its for sure a sign of being a larping normie. :feelssus:

I don't know anything about arranged marriage.
You get married. You have sex. You have children. Its NOT platonic