Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Is having a daughter the ultimate form of cuckholdery?

heroinfather

heroinfather

Admiral
★★★★★
(((not my post goys)
Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Have you been reading whehuntedthemammoth.com too lately? Since you are necroposting their favoirite post of all times... You know you can avoid the problem by just not having kids... Which under the circumstaces shouldn't be too hard to avoid.

Have you been reading whehuntedthemammoth.com too lately? Since you are necroposting their favoirite post of all times... You know you can avoid the problem by just not having kids... Which under the circumstaces shouldn't be too hard to avoid.
it is a famous copy pasta brainlet retard kys

I remember it being posted for the first time
still agree with it tbhtbh

I would say so. It would be very hard to be emotionless with your daughter. Not to mention all the social repercussions for not indulging her.

Never gets old :feelshaha:

Having a daughter is not cucked.
Raising one is.

Good post OP

Potentially, maybe it can maybe it cannot. I am not sure first I would need to ascend.

I saw this posted a while ago on a certain forum that I can't name. It's also been posted here many times.

the fact u are considering this means ur a cuck
Potentially, maybe? But certainly not one, I can disprove the statement you just wrote out by saying I wholeheartedly am not a cuck. Wrong person. But what I can say is that is the classic "Pump and dump exists" hence why the "potentially" in my statement was said. This shows that I am very aware of what would happen. Hence why it is potentially bad if you decide to stay.

Stay clairvoyant when it comes to such things and make sure you are fully awake and aware for what will occur in this world and what potentially having such things as stated at the start of the thread could do to you.

Stay woke stay aware.

Potentially, maybe? But certainly not one, I can disprove the statement you just wrote out by saying I wholeheartedly am not a cuck. Wrong person. But what I can say is that is the classic "Pump and dump exists" hence why the "potentially" in my statement was said. This shows that I am very aware of what would happen. Hence why it is potentially bad if you decide to stay.

Stay clairvoyant when it comes to such things and make sure you are fully awake and aware for what will occur in this world and what potentially having such things as stated at the start of the thread could do to you.

Stay woke stay aware.
Just have a bastard son theory

in this society where every foid become a whore for chad, yes, having a daughter is full cucked

Top tier copypasta.

It may be a copypsasta but. Does it really belong in Inceldom Discussion?

Yes, an 18-year investment down the drain.