Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is hating clubbing and dicso an incel trait?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Am I the only one who hates night clubs and dancing places?

yes. when i was made to go to one in year 6 (age 11) i remained mostly in the toilets by myself jfl :autism:

obviously that was a kids one, so i can only imagine how awful an adult one must be for an ugly autist

those places are degenerate.

Hating clubbing is an incel trait not because clubs aren't fun necessarily (it's possibly to be an incel and enjoy club type music, dancing, drinking, etc) but because the PEOPLE in the clubs are all there to have sex. If you try to go to a club nobody will let you enjoy yourcelf. The women will give you sour looks to warn you "don't you care try to flit with us" or even mock you openly "look at this weirdo by himself dancing, lol isn't he weird!". The MEN in the club will either see you as an easy target to try to impress foids by fucking with you and asserting their dominance over you either by taunting/mocking/ridiculing you or literally physically attacking you. All of this is compounded by alchohol.

So you tell me, could you enjoy yourcelf in such an environment? I don't think a club is a place for an incel, even if you enjoy dancing, alcohol and club music.

i dont like it. but foids like it because they get to flaunt their bootys and get free drinks and meet chad.

Peak incel is to hate activities and places which facilitate normal social interaction for normies, Chad's and Stacy's.

If you don't hate, your a cuck imo.

Clubs and Discos are literally the worst place to be as an incel.

It's an incel trait but still many normies hate clubbing too. Mostly because it's blackpilled how foids have free entrance while men have to pay and because there lookism is rampant.

Hating clubbing is an incel trait not because clubs aren't fun necessarily (it's possibly to be an incel and enjoy club type music, dancing, drinking, etc) but because the PEOPLE in the clubs are all there to have sex. If you try to go to a club nobody will let you enjoy yourcelf. The women will give you sour looks to warn you "don't you care try to flit with us" or even mock you openly "look at this weirdo by himself dancing, lol isn't he weird!". The MEN in the club will either see you as an easy target to try to impress foids by fucking with you and asserting their dominance over you either by taunting/mocking/ridiculing you or literally physically attacking you. All of this is compounded by alchohol.

So you tell me, could you enjoy yourcelf in such an environment? I don't think a club is a place for an incel, even if you enjoy dancing, alcohol and club music.
this

from what I've heard, you have to show up there drunk to have fun