Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel .is hasn't never been this bad

• Thread starter BlackCel_from_ZA
  • Start date
BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
Jfl at the state of .is you have grAYfags crying whilst the masturbating and posting entire threads, normally these types of threads would have either been put in the sewers or there would be no replies but now ALL I EVER SEEN ARE GRAYFAGS AND 2023fakecels. Stories about mods not banning girlfriend havers, you have grAYfags telling us their gonna rope if they don't get a girlfriend. Were did .is go wrong?

Were did the based poster go? I'm looking at you @ilieknothing, @Celasius and @RegularManlet (I know you guys are online). I haven't seen a semi-decent post on .is for the past 6 months except for the @abuincelalaustrali
. The Inceldom discussion is either filled with reddit tier threads or are completely pointless threads

I miss the old days :cryfeels: where sneed would post about his oneitis, 200IQ backed by studies and statistics, where @Mortis and @ilieknothing would constantly shit on coomskins. It seems those days are never coming back, we've entered a new era of .is, an era where users like @cemgaripoglu2 get doxxed and are constantly interacting with single femgroids, where some users are allowed girlfriends on an incel forum:lul::lul:
Screenshot 2023 11 06 18 40 32

Where mods are allowed to be corrupt, I think this will be my last post ever. I don't want to be here when .is will inevitably turn into some grayfag, iT infiltrator haven(maybe it already is one). I want to say goodbye to the users that made this forum bearable:
@Mortis
@GodspeedPeasant
@ilieknothing
@RegularManlet
@Celasius
I know sneed is already banned but he was the best user in .is history kek

Fuck the mods and fuck the grAYfags

You need more to live for than hiding behind someone's study or experiment.

JFL I miss the old days of this forum when I started lurking and @johnwickcel was posting

Jfl at the state of .is you have grAYfags crying whilst the masturbating and posting entire threads, normally these types of threads would have either been put in the sewers or there would be no replies but now ALL I EVER SEEN ARE GRAYFAGS AND 2023fakecels. Stories about mods not banning girlfriend havers, you have grAYfags telling us their gonna rope if they don't get a girlfriend. Were did .is go wrong?

Were did the based poster go? I'm looking at you @ilieknothing, @Celasius and @RegularManlet (I know you guys are online). I haven't seen a semi-decent post on .is for the past 6 months except for the @abuincelalaustrali
. The Inceldom discussion is either filled with reddit tier threads or are completely pointless threads

I miss the old days :cryfeels: where sneed would post about his oneitis, 200IQ backed by studies and statistics, where @Mortis and @ilieknothing would constantly shit on coomskins. It seems those days are never coming back, we've entered a new era of .is, an era where users like @cemgaripoglu2 get doxxed and are constantly interacting with single femgroids, where some users are allowed girlfriends on an incel forum:lul::lul:
View attachment 943728

Where mods are allowed to be corrupt, I think this will be my last post ever. I don't want to be here when .is will inevitably turn into some grayfag, iT infiltrator haven(maybe it already is one). I want to say goodbye to the users that made this forum bearable:
@Mortis
@GodspeedPeasant
@ilieknothing
@RegularManlet
@Celasius

Angry cuck

Were did the based poster go? I'm looking at you @Celasius
Rotting away. Might make a thread soon or just deactivate.

iT infiltrator haven(maybe it already is one).
Been saying this for months. Literally months.

I want to say goodbye to the users that made this forum bearable:
@Mortis
@GodspeedPeasant
@ilieknothing
@RegularManlet
@Celasius
You too man. You’re one of the far better users here. It’s sad to see you go but if this is what you think best then so be it. Maybe this was their plan all along. To turn this forum into a degenerate shithole so that it’ll scare off the actual incels and make them suffer in silence and have no place to vent and socialize jfl.

It's not like the .is studies have disappeared. These posts are still available and everyone is free to address the topic again. The question that arises is why should we reinvent the wheel? What's wrong with users today is that they don't spend enough time with these old posts before posting something.

broceln

View attachment 943728

@Mortis
@GodspeedPeasant
@ilieknothing
@RegularManlet
@Celasius

brocel dont leave, but if you really have to,always wanted to ask, whos the dude on your avi? lol

It's not like the .is studies have disappeared. These posts are still available and everyone is free to address the topic again. The question that arises is why should we reinvent the wheel? What's wrong with users today is that they don't spend enough time with these old posts before posting something.
addition: For example, I read through all the must-read things before I started commenting here regularly. That's why I would never think of tolerating people who have girlfriends. I even object to people who post here having contacts with girls that don't result in them being publicly humiliated by those girls. These niggas are fakecels and mods that don't combat this aren't doing their job. You are absolutely right.

You people have been saying this for like 5 years now

WAIT, I just noticed. OP hasn't even been here for a year and he is crying about "LE DOT IS IS COLLAPSING, MILLIONS MUST DIE".
KEKAPOOOOOOOOOOW.

I agree buddy boyo. It's pretty shit. I don't even reply to regular threads here, as there is nothing else to say, it's just repeat of everything in the past. I just post chadfish and talk to a few fellow subhumans from here on Telegram.

I could probably make a high effort thread about strength genetics or r and k selection accross the human races but it would take alot effort to get all the facts straight and autistically research it when I feel like my entire life situation beats me down and I have limited enough energy as is so idk
A thread on r k selection and strength genetics would be completely new

WAIT, I just noticed. OP hasn't even been here for a year and he is crying about "LE DOT IS IS COLLAPSING, MILLIONS MUST DIE".
KEKAPOOOOOOOOOOW.
Tbh. OP people said the exact same shit a year before you joined, in no way was December 2022 some kind of .is golden age. :feelskek:

View attachment 943728

@Mortis
@GodspeedPeasant
@ilieknothing
@RegularManlet
@Celasius

Don’t go brocel. I love it when you rage against coomskins when they talk about rejecting ethnic foids

JoinedDec 21, 2022
Posts14,902

:lul:

At least I'm here to make this forum more based

2023fakecels
I joined in 2023 but I am a real incel never touch or speak with a foid NEVER, and this forum is the only place where I can say what I have to say without being banned or silenced, only 1% of members from this forum are real incel the rest are fakecels

Are you alright, my friend? You login but never post anymore.