Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is God an Incel? There is no goddess at his side that he could fuck. Or is he a volcel because he simply doesn't create a woman?

just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
★★★★★
Blasphemy should be bannable.

Hes not real but id imagine he spawns in hoes to fuck

No ones know. no one ever seen a real god.

Worshiping a god who makes sure you don't have sex is just as cucked as foidworeshipping.

Man what the hell I don’t know, to be fair the only “information” we have on god or Jesus being real is just Trust me bro

I don't believe he's real but I still respect my brocels who thinks he's real and respect they view point.

He's the ultimate volcel. He doesnt abide by human desires so doesn't have the need for a woman
It's the ultimate ascension

Worshiping a god who makes sure you don't have sex is just as cucked as foidworeshipping.
I am pretty sure that was Satan's doing

I am pretty sure that was Satan's doing
God could have made Eve so that she would not cause Adam to be thrown out of paradise. So God wanted women to ruin the lives of men.

and who created Satan ?
and he has free will, so what's your point? he got pissed cause his rebellion failed and now he wants to sabotage this world how much he can by making foids being foids, his first foid was Eve

The church ie the collective body of believers is the bride of Christ so spiritually all of the believers comprise his wife in the sense of his love for us.

and he has free will, so what's your point? he got pissed cause his rebellion failed and now he wants to sabotage this world how much he can by making foids being foids, his first foid was Eve
If you still believe in free will after blackpill you might as well stop using this forum and go back to your bluepilled safespaces

If you still believe in free will after blackpill you might as well stop using this forum and go back to your bluepilled safespaces

He is a fictional character just like the guy in my pfp

what does free will have to do with blackpill?

There is no godess to fuck because he is a highee being, the sole source of power in the universe that trancends the human desire for lust. He does not need it basically.

If you don't believe in free will you are a retard. Not everyone is capable of thinking for themselves but that does not equate to free will being nonexistant

God could have made Eve so that she would not cause Adam to be thrown out of paradise. So God wanted women to ruin the lives of men.
I am pretty sure God told them not to eat from the tree of life, but then Eve a foid being a foid decided it would be a good idea to eat from that tree. And what's worse is that Adam decided to follow that plan even tho he knew it would fuck him over. I mean, this is a great lesson for all of us to not allow foids to tempt us into sin.

God is a pussy faggot. You’re a bootlicking cuck if you like god. He MADE you an incel. He made ALL of us incels. He hates us, and he hates you too

Mount of first God in Bible located in Khazaria. Israel is fake.

IMG 4013
IMG 3661

Jesus reproduced with Mary Magdalene

Hes not real but id imagine he spawns in hoes to fuck
Basically what he would do if he was real, thats what I would do if I was God

Society makes sure of that not God. Learn some fucking theoology you low iq mongoloid.
If God had not wanted Eve to be able to make Adam do something that will get him banished from paradise and if God had not wanted women to have the ability to destroy society and seize power, then he would have designed women completely differently . But he deliberately turned her into a sneaky rat who ignores orders and leads the man to ruin. Anyone who doesn't think such a God is a cynical bastard doesn't need to tell me about IQ.

If God had not wanted Eve to be able to make Adam do something that will get him banished from paradise and if God had not wanted women to have the ability to destroy society and seize power, then he would have designed women completely differently . But he deliberately turned her into a sneaky rat who ignores orders and leads the man to ruin. Anyone who doesn't think such a God is a cynical bastard doesn't need to tell me about IQ.
Fantastic argument man, you can say that if anything this is God warning us of women having power over us, he gave both free will and with that free will Adam chose to "Simp" to follow woman and attempt to be like God. God never wanted women to sieze power, he never gave them power, he designed them to physically be subordinate to men and the fall of man happened because that exchange wasn't there. Personally I don't think female the female nature of being degenerates and people who want to destroy man was God's intentional design, first of all you are giving women WAY too much credit if you think that they are intelligent enough to purposefully ruin men instead of ruining men by chasing things they naturally want, second of all women have a choice to do such things just as he gave man a choice it just happens that women are far more destructive in chasing these desires. Eve eats the apple because Adam wasn't an authority. Women become whores when men aren't an authority. Even down to our origin story and original sin in the Christian context you can see how the issue of the nature of the female gender is a societal issue of which is supposed to be controlled by the men as our societies have done globally for thousands of years.

God is volcel