Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Is giggling a good sign of attraction?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
So I was a cashier a few months ago and a girl was in my checkout lane. She put her items on the desk and I just awkwardly stood there for a few seconds. Then, I said "oh, wow you probably need a bag for all that." After I said that she burst out into the most feminine and high pitched giggling I've ever heard and she kept giggling for way longer than she should have. I mean its possible that my comment was really that funny to her but I hope that she thought I was cute.

depends, femoids usually giggled when describing my looks and comparing them with chad and when i did something autistic

she could have done it because you are an incel and you're trying to tell her something she should do
i got the same reaction when asking foids for anything followed by a "No"

it's funny to them that a sub 8 male asks them for anything in public, either that or they don't want to scream at you and skip straight to laughter

Last edited:
full

Giggling can mean anything. Attraction, humiliation, pity, frightened, uncomfortable.

Giggling can mean anything. Attraction, humiliation, pity, frightened, uncomfortable.
Honestly if you really have to look into signs like giggling and dumb shit then you probably do belong on this forum.

Of course giggling is inconclusive lol.

I mean its possible that my comment was really that funny to her but I hope that she thought I was cute.
Have you considered the glaringly obvious most likely thing being that maybe your face, race or height were what was funny?

I wouldn't over evaluate stuff foids say or do in social situations. Some foids are just very extroverted and enjoy talking to people and laughing at stupid jokes no matter how ugly you are.

Who knows. I’m pretty sure it doesn’t mean anything

It could mean anything. We don't know how you look like or behave irl.

lmao it's glaringly obvious when a foid likes you. if you have to ask then it's over

lmao it's glaringly obvious when a foid likes you. if you have to ask then it's over
This. Also, Foids giggle for lots of things. Foids on average laugh more than men too. They always laugh, even at unfunny things.

Don't get your hopes up. Hope is a bitch.

I don’t know, maybe, but I personally will not make that mistake again.

Nah, your comment was just genuinely funny, and probably put off the creep vibes she was getting from your ugliness/autism/curryskin/dwarfism.

lol is there a SINGLE incel left on this site? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

How much dog food was she buying?

She probably just had an orgy with her Chaddogs and the semen was still fresh. She giggled because you are lower than fucking animals to her.

probably laughing at you

Its a step up from dead silence or a disgusted look if that helps

I wouldn't over evaluate stuff foids say or do in social situations. Some foids are just very extroverted and enjoy talking to people and laughing at stupid jokes no matter how ugly you are.
This and it’s awful, I wish they’d just ignore me like the rest. Don’t give me hope.

So I was a cashier a few months ago and a girl was in my checkout lane. She put her items on the desk and I just awkwardly stood there for a few seconds. Then, I said "oh, wow you probably need a bag for all that." After I said that she burst out into the most feminine and high pitched giggling I've ever heard and she kept giggling for way longer than she should have. I mean its possible that my comment was really that funny to her but I hope that she thought I was cute.
Damn, I’d freeze for a solid three seconds if that happened to me

Yes if she giggles be mean to her like "wtf like you laughing"?

If you are posting on .co, any sign of giggling in your direction means the opposite of attraction, sorry
@Personalityinkwell

If you are posting on .co, any sign of giggling in your direction means the opposite of attraction, sorry
@Personalityinkwell
IOI = gigacope

only true IOI is sticking your cock into one of her holes

Should have found out by slipimg her your number.

her taking your dick in her mouth is a definite sign of attraction. Look out for that one

it really depends but if you're not literally autistic you should be able to tell when a girl is attracted to you, at least slightly. If you're doubting it then probably no.