Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Is getting surgery in the Philippines worth it?

• Thread starter Antisocialloner
  • Start date
Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
Poorcel here. I want to fix my lazy droopy eyelid (I barely make eye contact because of it and it's debilitating) but it's way too expensive in the states. Supposedly it costs $500 over there in Chinkland. Should I do it? I need advice brocels. I may as well hire a hooker over there too while I'm at it

eye area is a very delicate part when it comes to surgery, you don't want to get a botched one

ofc it'd be stupid to say there aren't any good surgeons down there but try to pay attention to some things. Like, when it comes to eye surgery many will say Taban. Is there any filipino doctor in this field who went to college with him? Or at the same university (UCLA), or has a similar curriculum as he does?

High IQ. Gracias
eye area is a very delicate part when it comes to surgery, you don't want to get a botched one

ofc it'd be stupid to say there aren't any good surgeons down there but try to pay attention to some things. Like, when it comes to eye surgery many will say Taban. Is there any filipino doctor in this field who went to college with him? Or at the same university (UCLA), or has a similar curriculum as he does?

High IQ. Gracias