Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is gayness the easy way out and is it socially engineered?

Ultimate Brohan

Ultimate Brohan

40kWeeb
-
There is hardly any "gay Chads/Chadlites" but the majority of homosexual males are often betas and gammas of their respective societies.

Now there is many factors such as the "gay germ theory" and extreme conditioning, but homosexuality resulting from those factors is from despot worlds.

Often they're like us, disconnected alone and afraid. Which is what society is engineering towards to and thus spewing homosexual propaganda due convert incels into LGBTQ+ degenerates in developed decadent lands.

The right wing gay man is like Jack Donovan, big muscles and spartan mindset.

You’re referring to leftist brainwashed weak feminized men when you talk about how for them being gay is just a way to be accepted and to get laid.

You’re referring to leftist brainwashed weak feminized men when you talk about how for them being gay is just a way to be accepted and to get laid.
do you read his books?

yes bro its mostly just incels who couldn't get any pussy so their mind breaks and they resort to getting fucked in the ass to feel loved

do you read his books?
I tried, only one “the way of man”.

But it’s more like a way to be a good gay, rather than a way to be a good heterosexual man.

As an heterosexual man, if you agree with Donovan, you probably are going to become a cuck. Because what he is promoting is basically to support a roastie.

From my experience gays are good looking but yeah some men resort to fucking other men to get what women deny them

Just be gay bro

At this point I'm so

That big muscular macho way of acting and looking is a major cope from some gay men to psychologically deal with their faggotry. They know deep down sucking dick and taking a dick up their ass is effeminate non straight behaviour so try to overcompensate by acting more straight and masc than actual straight men. Its pathetic.

I actually respect fem gays more, at least they own it and embrace the faggotry instead of hide from it.

Yes, there are some who were just naturally born gay and you can tell by their extremely feminine voice and mannerisms. But there are also men, especially nowadays, who were normal but turned 'prison gay' in the sense that they are unable to get a female partner but their desire for real intimacy is too strong so they just snap and go for the easy route as gays are known to have no standards. The same goes for the transsexual phenomenon.
It's an insane level of coping, just like MGTOW and waifuism.

Better incel than faggot

No, this doesn't make sense at all. Gays are naturally attracted to men, that's is something they can't change. What is socially engineered is the acceptance of this human condition in society, which is something that I really don't care.
If an incel turn out to be gay, he was probably bissexual and took the "easy way out" dating with men.

becoming gay is the ultimate form of ascension but its too much of a lifestyle change. Its alot easier to have sex with other men because they want it too and are less picky

Gayness is natural for many people, and I don't really care who you fuck. But, society pretending that a gay relationship is comparable to a heterosexual relationship in terms of the function it serves is foolish. The promotion of a gay relationships (and, now, troon relationships, pedo relationships, otherkid relationships, etc) as equivalent to a mother and a father making and raising children who go on to do the same seems like an intentional push to me.

Not to get too tradthotish, but if you're a gay man, the "right" thing to do is to acknowledge that about yourself, but also acknowledge that a healthy society doesn't run on people giving in to their urges with no regard for the future or their community. A point has to come where you have to decide whether you're going to continue endlessly down this path or if you're going to get control of yourself and start living the kind of life that creates a harmonious community.

But, speaking as an accelerationist, the more faggotry and troonism are brought into the public sphere and normalized the better, because we all know it can't last forever, so let's give the world 2 big heaping scoops of clownery to choke down.

All gays are copers unless they are chad

Have fun with your buttaids

I say it can be socially engineered. Cue Radical Feminists & Sweden.
Yes, there are some who were just naturally born gay and you can tell by their extremely feminine voice and mannerisms. But there are also men, especially nowadays, who were normal but turned 'prison gay' in the sense that they are unable to get a female partner but their desire for real intimacy is too strong so they just snap and go for the easy route as gays are known to have no standards. The same goes for the transsexual phenomenon.
It's an insane level of coping, just like MGTOW and waifuism.

I second this.

worst place imaginable to ask a [Serious] question about lgbt

HIV is not an easy way out, lol.

I'd rather cut my dick off than have that shit.