Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Ganondorf from Ocarina of Time a currycel?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
latest

Balding, ginger and green. It's over. I wonder what he did to Zelda when he kidnapped her.

He is incel but not currycel, maybe jewcel

BigGhey said:
He is incel but not currycel, maybe jewcel

Ethnic + Ginger = It's over

No, but still an overcel.

Giga kek, he used to scare the sh-t outta me when I was younger though. In the beginning with his horse, and at the end when he floats with his evil laugh.

@wereq @Chudpreet

@wereq @Chudpreet
The Gerudo are based on a mix of eastern/southern cultures, primarily inspired by MENA cultures like Arab, Amazigh, Turkish, etc.

They’re also inspired by the Amazon warriors of Ancient Greek myth hence why it’s a female-dominated society rather than patriarchal like actual MENA cultures are

Mad props to OP for keeping this act going for so long. You’d think he'd be bored by now.

The Gerudo are based on a mix of eastern/southern cultures, primarily inspired by MENA cultures like Arab, Amazigh, Turkish, etc.

They’re also inspired by the Amazon warriors of Ancient Greek myth hence why it’s a female-dominated society rather than patriarchal like actual MENA cultures are
I thought Gerudos were gypsies because they live isolated from society, they're thieves and their theme song even has Spanish guitars kek

I thought Gerudos were gypsies because they live isolated from society, they're thieves and their theme song even has Spanish guitars kek
I assume they likely take inspiration from them as well, but if you look at the architecture in the Gerudo areas in various Zelda games as well as things like the OG mirror shield in OoT it’s clear that they’re mostly MENA-inspired

he always send gypsy vibes for me