Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average self hating currycel on .is

curryboy

curryboy

Bharat superpower 2050
-
Screenshot 20240320 170524 Gallery

This what average self hating currycel look like:feelskek:

@anandkonda @illumizoldyck @Nograsscel

Ofcourse I edited a little

stop doxxing @Chudpreet bro not cool :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

india super pooper 2020 saar

Pommy Mind colonized slave

@Chudpreet and @wereq doxxed

Microsoft suports tem saar

The original version of this image was about delusional curry nationalists like yourself worshipping Jews

All of this slander will not make Indians NOT the most inferior sub-species that's ever existed both looks-wise and intellectual-wise, curries are actually cockroaches, even niggers mog you. Although I agree that worshipping whites is retarded, they have their own deranged ugly evil side, I hate whites too but for different reasons (being Jew's most obedient servants, invading every shithole on the planet, inventing modernity)

All of this slander will not make Indians NOT the most inferior sub-species that's ever existed both looks-wise and intellectual-wise, curries are actually cockroaches, even niggers mog you. Although I agree that worshipping whites is retarded, they have their own deranged ugly evil side, I hate whites too but for different reasons (being Jew's most obedient servants, invading every shithole on the planet, inventing modernity)
Niggers mogs other other ethnics too, what's your point?, they aren't cockroaches ngl, they all want to survive like other beings that's all, bunch of poverty altered their genetics that's beyond control, if indians are cocroaches, whatever race you are cockroaches too.

Niggers mogs other other ethnics too, what's your point?, they aren't cockroaches ngl, they all want to survive like other beings that's all, bunch of poverty altered their genetics that's beyond control, if indians are cocroaches, whatever race you are cockroaches too.

whatever race you are cockroaches too.
He's Iranian, they literally made up most of curryland's nobility during Muslim rule

He's Iranian, they literally made up most of curryland's nobility during Muslim rule
Nah fuck muh Iranians too, the OG Iran is long long gone, most of modern Iran is Iraqi Arab rape babies

Idgaf, he hates curries for no reason at all, while both contributed many things to the world.

@curryboy isn't even curry, he's black larping as curry, notice how he's posting the stereotypical curry cringe to make a mockery out of curries

Last edited:
@curryboy isn't even curry, he's black larping as curry, notice how he's posting typical curry cringe that would be posted outside of here
He claims to be tamil singaporean. His posts all seem to indicate that..

Imagine making this "art" :feelshaha:

Not tamil but mixed with other north Indian stated or something.
You speak tamil and have coal skin and Tamil BBC don't you? You are a tamil then..

@curryboy isn't even curry, he's black larping as curry, notice how he's posting the stereotypical curry cringe to make a mockery out of curries
what do you mean by mockery?, what have I post suggest you that iam making a mockery?, iam not like the curry self haters here, iam different than them, I don't want to Mock my ethnicity, I never hated my ethnicity.

Iam dark brown , I don't have BBC, I have 5.8 inches cock:cryfeels:
Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
stop lying 5.8 is flaccid
those SG noodlewhore stacies are lucky they haven't seen your erect:feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall: rocket of destruction

Youre welcome disgusting curry

If non-whites appreciate white culture and want white nations to be left alone, why is that a bad thing?

If non-whites appreciate white culture and want white nations to be left alone, why is that a bad thing?
Whites need to turn their countries into third world in order to be homogeneous which is impossible.self hating curries want the curry race to be genocided and call the entire subhumans eventhough they are the ones subhumans.

Yeah he is a nigger larping as curry. Notice how much nigger dick he sucks and constantly hates on curries who refuse to do the same and claims you are 'white worshipping :feels:'.