Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is FrothySolutions one of the biggest trucels of all time?

A

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★
This man is 50 and unironically thinks he can party with college juniors :lul: He posted on reddit for a while asking for help, then he lost his job recently to make matters worse. Granted the fact he was employed so long is pretty impressive for an asperger, so props there. But still its so interesting to see him reminisce about all the things he wants and missed out on as if it ever began.

I don't know why he ever posted here. He belongs on Reddit with the other zillion ugly dudes desperately trying to be normie.

I don't know why he ever posted here. He belongs on Reddit with the other zillion ugly dudes desperately trying to be normie.
I remember coincidentally finding his reddit account before from a thread. it has the same pfp and username and I was like "hey this looks familiar" :feelskek:

But still its so interesting to see him reminisce about all the things he wants and missed out on as if it ever began.
It was easier in the '80s/'90s to ascend, not to mention the 2000s. He really had 3 decades to get his shit together but failed. I'm not even sure what he was doing. He says he was playing video games, but how is that even possible to do for so long without thinking "Hey, maybe I should stop being pussyless"? He's the ultimate truecel.

It was easier in the '80s/'90s to ascend, not to mention the 2000s
Yea
The release of Tinder, really was the final nail in the coffin.
I remember when I attended class shortly after the release of Tinder, girls were ALWAYS on their phone:

´Look at this cutie, I´ll definitely swipe right on him´
´Gosh I wanna fuck him so bad´.

Clown world:feelsclown:

Yea
I remember when I attended class shortly after the release of Tinder, girls were ALWAYS on their phone:

Smartphones ruined everything. Everyone post-2007 was fucked.

Yea

god I hate these times so much :feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

he is indeed the king of truecels
kinda a retard, but does deserve more compassion than hate