Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Is FrothySolutions a woman?

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
He sure is talking like one
Children? Because I feel I don't owe society my suffering? What rights do I have as a human being? And why does my ugly ass partner deserve anything of mine? Why shouldn't he be stuck with what's his?

No he's a man.

I don't get him at all. My impression of him is that he's an intelligent man, just a little complicated to deal with. Besides, he's older than most of us and it might be hard to communicate with people several generations younger. I don't know.

I don't get him at all. My impression of him is that he's an intelligent man, just a little complicated to deal with. Besides, he's older than most of us and it might be hard to communicate with people several generations younger. I don't know.
I had that respectable boomer impression too until I saw those threads of him wanting to get into college, go to frat parties and fuck college aged hoes. Bit it could all be a larp considering he's a woman

I had that respectable boomer impression too until I saw those threads of him wanting to get into college, go to frat parties and fuck college aged hoes. Bit it could all be a larp considering he's a woman

I'm a man, damn it all!

I sort of understand your point, but can you really blame the guy for trying? I mean, I know I would fuck young adult women in College if I had the chance. He could play the cool older guy role if some frat guy was willing to help him out.

Nah he’s just a old soycuck

I have seen very few Boomers online that didn't worship foids.

Okay. I barely know FrothySolutions, but I'm used to this kind of thread in which members gang up on a single person and crap on him for no apparent reason.

Please don't do that boyos. He has interesting insights about many subjects. Guy has life experience. He's comfortable around here. Don't turn his whole experience into a nightmare by constantly attacking him like that.

maybe, probably just a bluepilled interloper. Many such cases.

I sort of understand your point, but can you really blame the guy for trying? I mean, I know I would fuck young adult women in College if I had the chance. He could play the cool older guy role if some frat guy was willing to help him out.
Lol no. At 50 one should accept reality. After that its either cope or rope.
Okay. I barely know FrothySolutions, but I'm used to this kind of thread in which members gang up on a single person and crap on him for no apparent reason.

Please don't do that boyos. He has interesting insights about many subjects. Guy has life experience. He's comfortable around here. Don't turn his whole experience into a nightmare by constantly attacking him like that.
Everyone here is used to worse. Plus he's acting like a cuck so he'll get the medicine:blackpill::blackpill:

I thought he(?) was 15

Still dick mogs me tbh

This. I've also noticed that Frothy is very inquisitive when something spikes his interest, cool guy.

He is a woman, ban him. no exeption.

I think he’s just playing devil’s advocate

C'mon man lay off frothy

rest of you guys are utter scum compared to him
JoinedSep 15, 2021
Posts1,272
Online10d 5h 12m

Oldest member here? If so, he deserves a bit of kudos for enduring for so long. Or conversely, is he a pussy for not ending it sooner. :feelssus:

He's forty things. Yet none of them found his solution. :feelscry:

He is just old/autistic

He sure is talking like one
He acts like a faggot tranny from IT or a roastie from FDS, He says that girls are not mentally prepared for sex yet there's tons of proof of them chasing after older men and trying to show off their body to men and have sex with chads, I hate agecuck oldcels like him who know nothing about anything

He acts like a faggot tranny from IT or a roastie from FDS, He says that girls are not mentally prepared for sex yet there's tons of proof of them chasing after older men and trying to show off their body to men and have sex with chads, I hate agecuck oldcels like him who know nothing about anything
But if everyone thought and acted as he did then we wouldn't have all the problems and fucktards (like you maybe) in this world now would we now

But if everyone thought and acted as he did then we wouldn't have all the problems and fucktards (like you maybe) in this world now would we now
Lmao, Imagine thinking like this bluepilled logic. Just get off IS you dumb piece of garbage. You really think that thinking a certain way would change our world? Go back to reddit, Religion and morals are gone, Only degeneracy is roaming free because of old faggots like you so keep coping with your "acting"

Lmao, Imagine thinking like this bluepilled logic. Just get off IS you dumb piece of garbage. You really think that thinking a certain way would change our world? Go back to reddit, Religion and morals are gone, Only degeneracy is roaming free because of old faggots like you so keep coping with your "acting"

This motherfucker pulls no punches. :chad::chad::chad: I respect that.

Fuck Boomers.

This motherfucker pulls no punches. :chad::chad::chad: I respect that.

Fuck Boomers.
This guy is just a oldcel faggot who is low iq, He thinks that if us incels had a different way of thinking that we could change the world, Women are the reason the world changes when women stopped giving pussy to these faggot boomers and feminism took control of the world these faggots did nothing and had their dicks in their hands then they wanna say more cuckery and bluepilled shit, They are the reason we are suffering because they were too weak to stand up for their future sons