Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is fear of rejection a natural trait in men, or is it from experiences?

Is fear of rejection natural or from experience?

• Its a natural instinct

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • No, being unattractive will bring experiences which expect rejection

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Combination of both

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
I heard somewhere that fear of rejection from women is a natural instinct in men from fear of messing up as there would only be a limited number of women in your tribe.

This could make sense however I think past experience has alot to do with it, obviously if you're getting called good looking all the time you will be more inclined to approach.

Natural, because I never approached and I fear the rejection.

I don't like the tribe explanation.
I think If a men gets rejected it makes him the most self-conscious about his flaws he could ever be, which is why it's natural to fear it.
Men usually don't think about their flaws 24/7, only foids & alot of incels do.
Being rejected basically equals realizing how shit you really are and who wants to do that tbh?

Bad phenotype. Everything is conquence of this. Only hypocrites would deny

Both probably.

We are instinctually aware the rejection from women is a bad thing, but it's through bad experiences that it turns into outright fear.

I presume it is natural to protect yourself from harm