Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Is everyone here a fakecel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
True truecels have already killed themselves, if you're still alive it's because you still believe you can ascend in some degree
stole from @0Energy0Happyness

I coped my way to survival.

Now that I stopped to think, when I was a kid I really thought I was beautiful, maybe I have some schizo delusions to don't give up but they're pretty unconscious

I exist purely out of spite now and because my last dying wish is that if I can't find happiness in this life I at least want to watch the entire world burn for my own personal satisfaction of an entire world that has thrown me away like garbage. :feelsjuice:

I'll rope by 30 if I havn't ascended

In my country I am definetely a permacel.

I am a locationcel to enormous degrees because I live within a very hypergamous shithole in a per se hypergamous country (even the mainstream media reports about the single/incel problem - I even share the location with a famous Incel from my country), with enough money and SEA/Eastern Europe it might look different, so far I have neither the money nor social/practical capabilities to test that theory out. But western women -no matter the race- rejected me (from Asians to Blacks to Whites - including Slavs).

I am in the moment trying to STEM-max and live with my parents with no real driving skills and I gave up on gymmaxxing, college whores treat me with disdain and most whores look at me with contempt in their eyes, the only women I so far met used me as an additional labour force or even insulted me to my face (even refusing cooperation with me in school/college). I have already a degree and so far no woman interested in me.

So far only my copes keep me alive. I am diagnosed with Autism/Asperger's Syndrome along with comorbidities, have some scars in my face due to bad Akne, stretch marks from the time before I lost weight, I also have other physical problems and I am -for my country/age group- extremely small (almost all women heightmog me).