Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Drinking Once a Week An Addiction?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I drink once every week sometimes I binge a little while other times I drink 2-3 servings. Am I an alcoholic?

It doesn't sound like it.

alcoholic is like every day bro

the average high schooler drinks more than that tbh

Try not drinking this month: If you succeed without extreme stress or irritation you are not addicted. Fail or succeed with extreme withdrawal symptoms it would mean that you are an alcoholic. Dependency is what matters to classify an addiction, not frequency. Trust me this comment is more useful than a pat-in-the-back one.

Damn how retarded r u

Nah that’s not an addiction at all. You’re fine.

Drink water bro

Thats a lot of discipline to drink so sparingly tbh

Try not drinking this month: If you succeed without extreme stress or irritation you are not addicted.
I am stressed right now and it's only been 3 days since I last drank. I reduced my intake to just one serving of cheap low quality beer last time and now all I can think about is wanting wine.

Being an alcoholic doesn't depend on how much you drink but what you act like when you drink. As long as you aren't doing stupid stuff when drinking you aren't an alcoholic. At least from my POV

WTF is this shit?

You kidding right, no.

yes, ask retards.co for medical advice

No, not really. 1-4 times a month isn't really an addiction . But If you want to be sure, like another user said, just try to go a month without it
Being an alcoholic doesn't depend on how much you drink but what you act like when you drink. As long as you aren't doing stupid stuff when drinking you aren't an alcoholic. At least from my POV
How does this make any sense?

can you stop drinking every week?
if your answer is yes then you arent alcoholic :feelstrash: