Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is dressing better a cope ?

I like to obsess on vintage menswear and traditional menswear (suits, leather shoes, hats, etc..)

Do you think female find men more attractive when they're dressed better, or is it 100% cope ?

ryan gosling sunglasses GIF
its not a cope it signifies you take care of yourself and have money(even if you didnt spend much on the fit). now is it a guarantee for friends employmenf and pussy? no but nothing is guaranteed for incels. inb4 chad doesnt need clothes, we are sub 6 we need every max we can take to better our lives. also it depends where you are, in the ghetto no one gives a fuck about your clothes, and if you are around lots of higher class ppl it matters more

I mean if it's something you like to do and are interested in I'd say go for it and dress how you like. Will it pull you out of inceldom? Nah.

Will women find you more attractive if you were to dress better opposed to dressing like shit? Yes but not to the point that it can override your face or height.

I mean if it's something you like to do and are interested in I'd say go for it and dress how you like. Will it pull you out of inceldom? Nah.

Will women find you more attractive if you were to dress better opposed to dressing like shit? Yes but not to the point that it can override your face or height.

Wise post

I like to obsess on vintage menswear and traditional menswear (suits, leather shoes, hats, etc..)

Do you think female find men more attractive when they're dressed better, or is it 100% cope ?

ryan gosling sunglasses GIF
No clothes for your face