Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is dressing better a cope ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★
I like to obsess on vintage menswear and traditional menswear (suits, leather shoes, hats, etc..)

Do you think female find men more attractive when they're dressed better, or is it 100% cope ?

ryan gosling sunglasses GIF

I like to obsess on vintage menswear and traditional menswear (suits, leather shoes, hats, etc..)

Do you think female find men more attractive when they're dressed better, or is it 100% cope ?

Depends whether you're a 4/10 with good prospects, like normie prospects, or a 2/10 sub5. For the latter it doesn't really matter

I like punk aesthetics. I would actually like to dress like a punk, because i like the punk spirit, but im too high-inhib for it, so i just dress in very simple clothes, so nobody stares at me.

The dude at the picture is dressed like a faggot. Traditional menswear gives of low T faggot vibe to be honest(no offense).

Punk and metal aesthetic is based.

I like punk aesthetics. I would actually like to dress like a punk, because i like the punk spirit, but im too high-inhib for it, so i just dress in very simple clothes, so nobody stares at me.

The dude at the picture is dressed like a faggot. Traditional menswear gives of low T faggot vibe to be honest(no offense).

:feelsrope:

1000000000000000% massive cope

Chad doesn't need fashion.
He is fashion.

Having style is nice

Be cool, wear coats

Do it if you find it fun. Won't get you pussy doe.

Of FUCKING course
Here is a list of NOT COPES:
Plastic surgery
That's it

for real man, Chad just wear grey sweatpants all the time cus its more convenient if you're fucking all day to just slip on grey sweatpants and a tanktop in between fucks

The real vintage menswear is your face, height and frame. Instead of wearing better clothing, consider wearing a better face.

I know chad can even wear a garbage bag and be desired by foids. But still, dressing nicely is always a good thing. Wearing expensive sunglasses and cologne feels nice too. :feelscomfy:

I know chad can even wear a garbage bag and be desired by foids. But still, dressing nicely is always a good thing. Wearing expensive sunglasses and cologne feels nice too. :feelscomfy:

exactly how i feel

because i like the punk spirit, but im too high-inhib for it,
You can sneak its element into regular style but it's definitely not good to go full punk for an incel. People would be much more likely to interact with you which seems stressful and then community is full of feminazis who'd make simps beat you for not agreeing with them

No fashionmaxxing for Incel face.

Spending money and caring about such things is normie trait.

You can sneak its element into regular style but it's definitely not good to go full punk for an incel. People would be much more likely to interact with you which seems stressful and then community is full of feminazis who'd make simps beat you for not agreeing with them
Yeah thats why i dont dress like punk, and dont even use elements of it. I just dress in a way that nobody will pay attention to me, meaning very regular and simple clothes, because i dont like attention.

Yeah thats why i dont dress like punk, and dont even use elements of it. I just dress in a way that nobody will pay attention to me, meaning very regular and simple clothes, because i dont like attention.

High inhib trait tbh

A Chad that dresses like a hobo would get more pussy than an incel that dresses like Bateman.

Yeah, same

Not to sound like a fag but I sometimes wish I was better looking so I could try more interesting styles

Do it for yourself

I’ve thought about this quite a bit and outside of well fitting clothes and color combinations it rarely matters. Your hair color/eye color or bone structure matter way more than anything you can wear. People stand out with good accessories and shoes though.

Height also matters so much for fashion it’s insane, even a white shirt looks better on a lanklet than a gymmaxxed manlet.

Like Saint Elliot Rodger. He had a pair of Giorgio Armani Sunglasses that was 500$ :feelzez:

No it's not cope , the situation really gets better.

No fashion for your face. Even cologne is gigacope, if you have some nice expensive perfume no one would give two fucks just because of your looks.

Like Saint Elliot Rodger. He had a pair of Giorgio Armani Sunglasses that was 500$ :feelzez:
Elliot mogged me to death for being lean.

Id say, they are more likely to find you unatractive when you dress bad. Dressing good is standard for them.

Id say, they are more likely to find you unatractive when you dress bad. Dressing good is standard for them.
If you’re a normie then dressing good is a must, if you’re a chad then you can wear a tank top and sweatpants and foids still want to bounce on your cock with no hesitation

If you’re a normie then dressing good is a must, if you’re a chad then you can wear a tank top and sweatpants and foids still want to bounce on your cock with no hesitation
Sure, because chads moggery can make anything look good on him.