Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR is depression a white people thing?

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★
i swear i only ever see white people, usually in good positions in life that are depressed. ethnics never seem to have depression our mental state just stays the same and drone like

Take a trip to Aokigahara forest perhaps?

go on the reddit sub /depression. 75% are white and 20% are from asia. but to talk about it will be a racist act teehee

i swear i only ever see white people, usually in good positions in life that are depressed. ethnics never seem to have depression our mental state just stays the same and drone like
I’m mixed and I use to be depressed.

Nice shitpost.

I've always considered myself to be depressed. Im not white or asian, but assuming that I dont need meds could mean that it's not as bad as I think it is.

Is crime a black people thing? Is lying a Jew thing? Is bad driving an Asian thing?

See stereotypes can go lots of ways.

I am arab and i am depressed

its because whites are shallow and materialistic. they have no life outside of toys gadgets and tv shows. most of them grew up in secular families with no values other than money

No its just that ethnics don't talk about it really/they talk about it differently. If they are depressed they talk about life sucking because they are ethnic, they don't blame their brain chemistry for their shitty life.

its because whites are shallow and materialistic. they have no life outside of toys gadgets and tv shows. most of them grew up in secular families with no values other than money
I agree with the materialistic part, but I honestly doubt "values" have anything to do with happiness.

If you're talking about legitimate depression, then that can happen to anybody. This bullshit 1st world depression that you see online however is certainly a white people thing

No its just that ethnics don't talk about it really/they talk about it differently. If they are depressed they talk about life sucking because they are ethnic, they don't blame their brain chemistry for their shitty life.
tbh

Whites are more sensitive imo, can be positive and negative. Nowadays it's mostly negative...

depression is a rich people thing(western people)
if you have to spend all day looking for something to eat, you don't have time to be depressed

White depressed here :kys:

Depression is a people thing.

depression is a rich people thing(western people)
if you have to spend all day looking for something to eat, you don't have time to be depressed
It's More like a modern world thing rather than western. I know that Asians that get depressed cause of not being the best professionals. Same with middle class people.

What I think it's a rich (white) people thing Is "depression" In the Sense of just being "sad/bored" while depression Is not just that. It goes beyond/last longer than that

I'm ethnic and depressed....

Because white people are given more attention and have richer upbringings, as well as more validation, so there is a more stark difference when not everyone cares about them. They also know that they can get attention by saying they have depression and whites are generally more attention seeking.

Because white people are given more attention and have richer upbringings, as well as more validation, so there is a more stark difference when not everyone cares about them. They also know that they can get attention by saying they have depression and whites are generally more attention seeking.
right, that's why white people aren't kill themselves in vastly disproportionate numbers to any other rac.. oh wait.

right, that's why white people aren't kill themselves in vastly disproportionate numbers to any other rac.. oh wait.
I mean more white people are depressed because they, generally, have a better upbringing along with other related factors such as income making their life boring, and more lonely white men (I think 50% of users here are white; obviously it's not completely accurate but it's a reference). The juxtaposition of the real world compared with their, generally, more privileged lives MIGHT lead to more suicides. I don't have any statistics and I'm not an expert, just my theory.

I mean more white people are depressed because they, generally, have a better upbringing along with other related factors such as income making their life boring, and more lonely white men (I think 50% of users here are white; obviously it's not completely accurate but it's a reference). The juxtaposition of the real world compared with their, generally, more privileged lives MIGHT lead to more suicides. I don't have any statistics and I'm not an expert, just my theory.
I think that's a retarded theory. The white people offing themselves tend to be working class, not spoiled brats from the valley. Also jfl at calling white people as a group privileged when there's open discrimination against them in university admissions, hiring, commercials and virtually all industries that the "social justice" brigade have gained either complete or partial control over. That's of course not to mention the uncharitable depictions of white people the (((media))) and (((hollywood))) is portraying

I think that's a retarded theory. The white people offing themselves tend to be working class, not spoiled brats from the valley. Also jfl at calling white people as a group privileged when there's open discrimination against them in university admissions, hiring, commercials and virtually all industries that the "social justice" brigade have gained either complete or partial control over. That's of course not to mention the uncharitable depictions of white people the (((media))) and (((hollywood))) is portraying
I agree about the bias against white people, but they are generally happier earlier on, and now that the SJWs are doing retarded shit to block whites or whatever, they are seeing the difference. It's not a developed theory with any statistics, and I was making a suggestion, so I won't defend it.
I think whites do more shit in general tbh. They probably have higher proportions of most things if you look it up like inventing shit (though that might be because of history or something else to do with variables idk I didn't take a meme subject like sociology or gender studies).

I'm mestizo and depressed as fuck

The depression genre in music, blues, was formed and near entirely consisted of black artists.

Every race gets depressed, they just deal with it in different ways.