Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is davie504 a truecel?

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
I legit look like him, except for the tired eyes

Attachments

• davi.jpg
    davi.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 170
Nah, he looks fine. Could easily get a mid-tier ethnic slut.

If you look like him and are over 6ft, your a fakecel and prob also chadlight

Last edited:
Starting to believe the so-called "joke" around here that most of you guys are normies and chads. Is that a serious question?

He has a looksmatched girlfriend

If you look like him and are over 6ft, your a fakecel and prob also chadlight
I'm 5'10/177cm. But i have only 15 years, idk if im gonna be 6ft, but i know he is 6'3

Have you seen his jawline? He is a prime specimen, his eye area could use some work but he’s white so it doesn’t even matter.

JBW is meta rn

he looks like stallone (those eyes, italian) it haloes him
cope, his eyes are ugly as fuck, his worst feature. He looks tired just because of those eyes, and I also got the white thing down the iris like him
Have you seen his jawline? He is a prime specimen, his eye area could use some work but he’s white so it doesn’t even matter.

JBW is meta rn
He has recessed chin and jawline as I saw

KHV here bro, to be an incel the age doesn't matter
Who cares? You're 15. It's a little weird to not have had your first kiss yet but you're not at the right age to define yourself as an incel. Come back in 3 years.

Who cares? You're 15. It's a little weird to not have had your first kiss yet but you're not at the right age to define yourself as an incel. Come back in 3 years.
And I'm not going to have it in the next 3 years, so doesn't make sense wait more 3 years

And I'm not going to have it in the next 3 years, so doesn't make sense wait more 3 years
You don't know where you'll be in 3 years. You're in your mid teens right now, clearly you're not bad looking. Do yourself a favor and get out of here.

I'm 5'10/177cm. But i have only 15 years, idk if im gonna be 6ft, but i know he is 6'3

Oh right another 15 year old joining the forum. Fucking low iq retarded little kid. Just waste your time on a forum for virgins when you are a child theory. Welcome to my ignore list.

In Italy he would be normie tier. He loses some points if compared to American Chads, but that Dinarid phenotype is normal among Italians, and is shared even by people who are considered Chad over here.

You don't know where you'll be in 3 years. You're in your mid teens right now, clearly you're not bad looking. Do yourself a favor and get out of here.
there is no age for being incel, stop creating rules
In Italy he would be normie tier. He loses some points if compared to American Chads, but that Dinarid phenotype is normal among Italians, and is shared even by people who are considered Chad over here.
I have the same pheno as him, I always thought all the south italians were meditarranid

there is no age for being incel, stop creating rules
Yeah, you're right. My sister is 4 months pregnant with a male child and from what I heard he's a KHHV. Absolutely over for him :feelsrope:

Oh right another 15 year old joining the forum. Fucking low iq retarded little kid. Just waste your time on a forum for virgins when you are a child theory. Welcome to my ignore list.

Yeah, you're right. My sister is 4 months pregnant with a male child and from what I heard he's a KHHV. Absolutely over for him :feelsrope:
Females cant be incel. But yes, a 4 months baby can be an incel

No, he is Dinarid. The height and the nose give it away:

ad0e3qqvl5g41.jpg

221qb533p4741.png

The hair covers much of his skull but i'd be surprised if he didn't have a brachycephalic shape.

:lul::lul::lul:

someone ban this baby nigga please
If the baby is born with deformities and shit like that, yes, he will be incel for all his life. And why I deserve a ban? I haven't broked any rule

If you look like him and have a better eye area then you still have a chance, since you’re not a manlet.

No, he is Dinarid. The height and the nose give it away:

ad0e3qqvl5g41.jpg

221qb533p4741.png

The hair covers much of his skull but i'd be surprised if he didn't have a brachycephalic shape.
Are italians considered white in USA? I heard that only nothern europeans are considered white there

Are italians considered white in USA? I heard that only nothern europeans are considered white there

They weren't during the height of racial ideology there, but we need to keep in mind a lot of Italian immigrants back then were Sicilians, which are among the "least" white Italians. In fact Sicilians have the distinction of being featured in the biggest mass lynching in American history, which i find amusing on some level.

Chesterton sarcastically questioned the value of being "white" if people like the following didn't make the cut:

0d396f873ba84416e7484311adfa7190.jpg

Last edited:
No, he's a normie

with that jaw line?
No