Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is Cyberpunk 2077 a SJW game? (And will you buy it?)

Pitar62

Pitar62

Officer
★★★
I wanna play it but I saw all the feminist trannies who worked in the development team. So is the game gonna have a SJW agenda to emasculate men?
I saw that you can be a girl with a dick in the game, anything else?

And besides SJW's, are you gonna buy the game or not? I'm asking here to get an un-biased opinion, reddit is too cucked.

Why buy it if it doesn't have a DRM? :soy: trait

Everything mainstream produced is an “SJW thing”

I already bought it don't care if its sjw.

Yeap...
I expected as much.
Although to be honest, I was secretly hoping it would not be.

I will buy but only if the game is under 5€.

Tbh I hope they're mocking degeneracy, not normalizing it. It's a cyberpunk setting after all, people are known to be fucked up in that setting
OK WHAT THE FUCK??????????????????????????????
Also one of the love interests is a lesbian with dyed hair and covered in tattoos. This game does NOT mock degeneracy. Quite the opposite.

Having seen CDPR virtue signal about diversity hires, women, LGBT, and BLM, I didn't expect them to mock degeneracy. This is therefore essentially a fake cyberpunk setting. It has the look but not the themes. Like you said, classic cyberpunk portrays degeneracy as a sign of societal decay, not something to be proud of.

Haven’t played video games in years

just another watch dogs clone, they all suck shit