Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is current Society response for the state of women or were they always like that

Is current Society responsible for the state of women?

• Yes

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★
I'm very curious to see what other cels think about this, Is it Society that encouraged and promoted women to be the way they currently are or is this the natural state of women that exists and we can only see it now because society no longer prevents them from being this way.

I tend to lean more in the direction of society's promotion of sexual promiscuity is what causes the raise of incels, Not that women are naturally modest but without society influencing them more women wouldn't be such vapid whores.

No.

The Jews have simply turned their base animal nature loose.

So they were always like this but restrained by prior traditional cultural and religious norms.

Dr. William Pierce pointed out long ago that the reason the Jews are hated is because they exploit our weaknesses as other competing races.

The state of modern women is a result of retarded

No.

So they were always like this but restrained by prior traditional cultural and religious norms.

Dr. William Pierce pointed out long ago that the reason the Jews are hated is because they exploit our weaknesses as other competing races.
I think this exactly the right thing. A young woman in 1400 and a young woman today are EXACTLY the same, except one has been UNLEASHED and the 15th Century one would've done the exact same things, if she could've. There is no pill more brutal than the AWALTpill. AWALTpill makes all the other pills work; no AWALT, no blackpill.

I'm very curious to see what other cels think about this, Is it Society that encouraged and promoted women to be the way they currently are or is this the natural state of women that exists and we can only see it now because society no longer prevents them from being this way.

I tend to lean more in the direction of society's promotion of sexual promiscuity is what causes the raise of incels, Not that women are naturally modest but without society influencing them more women wouldn't be such vapid whores.
Biology is

No.

Based. Exactly what i was going to say.

They were always like this deep down but jews have only recently made it socially acceptable for them to act like this

No.

foid nature always was there, but it gets amplified 100x in todays society. so i would say little bit of both nature and culture

Government is definitely doing their thing to use women and therefore sexual access to influence society, and also to secure more pussy for themselves by creating so many roadblocks and traps for the common man. I would say in general though we are in "uncharted territory" for as long as the illusion of government provided safety exists. I think women are built for more traditional environments where they can't just fuck around and need to run to a man who can offer some protection. Even an average man is better than no man in that case. So you see it's still just different, but you can see it in womens behaviour when living in undeniably dangerous and unstable areas.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back