Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is curly hair considered a subhuman trait?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16455
  • Start date
Deleted member 16455

Deleted member 16455

Untermensch
-
Ive noticed that of all the pics ive seen of chads or chadlites, none of them seem to have curly hair. Also curly hair dosent really seem to suit males that well though some females can be hot with it. I might be biased but idk

It's not a subhuman trait on Chad, ethnic or not.

Curly hair is not going to make or break you. On Europeans and Asians it looks off, but true curly hair is extremely rare on whites and asians with no black, arab or jewish ancestors. I'm aware that some jews have curly hair, but unattractive jews are unattractive for different reasons and besides the kind of curly hair whites and jews have is different from African hair.

On blacks and most arabs curly hair is expected. It's just a part of being ethnic. It's like saying small monolid eyes are a subhuman trait, but it's just how asians are. You can be Chang and have monolid eyes.
I think no single feature is subhuman. Small asian eyes aren't subhuman, big black lips or very dark skin aren't subhuman and so on.

Last edited:
depends, nappy hair is a sign of 56% subhumanity

No nigger your hair isn’t curly, it’s wavy. When I grow my hair out, I thoguht it was curly too. But it IS WAVY! Curly is completely different

I have a curly hair + I'm balding

My Dad has extremely curly hair and mine is straight. He's also Norwood 1 at worst, while I'm Norwood 3.

quite curly to me

It depends on the person

No bro.
Hair is hair.
Norwood is subhuman trait.

It's not a subhuman trait on Chad, ethnic or not.

Curly hair is not going to make or break you. On Europeans and Asians it looks off, but true curly hair is extremely rare on whites and asians with no black, arab or jewish ancestors. I'm aware that some jews have curly hair, but unattractive jews are unattractive for different reasons and besides the kind of curly hair whites and jews have is different from African hair.

On blacks and most arabs curly hair is expected. It's just a part of being ethnic. It's like saying small monolid eyes are a subhuman trait, but it's just how asians are. You can be Chang and have monolid eyes.
I think no single feature is subhuman. Small asian eyes aren't subhuman, big black lips or very dark skin aren't subhuman and so on.
wb curry skin?

No nigger your hair isn’t curly, it’s wavy. When I grow my hair out, I thoguht it was curly too. But it IS WAVY! Curly is completely different
When Europeans say you have curly hair, they mean wavy 99.99999% of the time. To us wavy is curly.
My mom often says I have curly hair, but it's clearly not curly. It's just thick and textured with wavy ends when long.

Last edited:
No, i dont think that there is a subhuman type of hair.

The only subhuman trait about hair is not having hair.

ben-askren.jpg

Curly hair looks good on Chad

Some of these are more wavy than curly, but you get the point. It really doesn't matter if you're attractive.
If you're overall unattractive, you don't have to worry about stupid shit like hair type. It doesn't matter.

Attachments

• 3c3950f046435d7c3e11053d31bde5bd.jpg
    3c3950f046435d7c3e11053d31bde5bd.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 41
  • 757a5064b201ec121d66b4c9f29843e9.jpg
    757a5064b201ec121d66b4c9f29843e9.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 1497661614788.jpg
    1497661614788.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 57
Only if the person is ugly

Yes but a minority get away with it.

Yes it is. Most chads have straight hair.

Yes bro

Still better than being bald though