Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is crying about what you can't have childish?

Limitcel

Limitcel

Intoxicated by bitterness

like a spoiled child crying for his mother to buy him Robux because his friends have it

Yes in public, but not in private

Yes and so is shooting random strangers
But it still goes on
I consider myself a genius of stoicism
Where is my fucking statue

They cry even though the situation isn't as bad they're making it out to be

Not necessarily.

Not really just a common reaction to the world as a subhuman

Yes.
I myself barely show any emotion anymore

Depends. Don’t cry in public, but it’s ok to cry sometimes. I rarely do, but I did cry when my father died less than a month after my 19th birthday, and I also occasionally cry when my sleep has been so bad for days it’s literally killing me. A month ago, I could only sleep 4 hours one day. The next day, the neighbors were doing construction work all day and the noise kept me awake after just 3 hours sleep. Then the next day, I couldn’t sleep at all because my body was so full of stress and I had an early in the day appointment. It broke me and I just laid on the floor wishing to die

No. Companionship and intimacy are base human needs. It's more like crying because you don't have adequate food, water or shelter.

I don't run around crying but I am jealous to an extent but mostly of have accepted that what has happened happened

Yes.only females do that

Yes it is, and I am unfortunately guilty of this because of my retarded brain and because I was raised by a single mother. And I mean not literally crying, I mean anger and complaining, I do it too much