Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Corona-chan making a strong comeback?

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
I don't know the exact stats, but they seem to be rising drastically pretty much everywhere, especially in America where you guys absolutely refuse to do any sort of social distancing.

The number of test are increasing too, but the growth is outdone pretty fucking considerably by the virus.

Documentedcels, are there chances we're going into hard lockdown again soon?

Stop spreading this kike media hoax

I think most people are fed up with the lockdown at this point.

it's actually going down in most places, except for USA, Brasil, and shithole countries in Africa and Sandland because they're retarded.

I think most people are fed up with the lockdown at this point.
Yeah, if corona comes back its going to hit pretty hard this time.

Americans have decided that getting infected by a virus is the best way to show China who's boss. Let's see how that strategy pans out cause only 1% of the US has it so far and the way things are going it'll keep going until they're at 100%.

Americans have decided that getting infected by a virus is the best way to show China who's boss. Let's see how that strategy pans out cause only 1% of the US has it so far and the way things are going it'll keep going until they're at 100%.
:feelsPop:

hopefully not, I have a vacation and multiple lolis lined up

I don't know the exact stats, but they seem to be rising drastically pretty much everywhere, especially in America where you guys absolutely refuse to do any sort of social distancing.

The number of test are increasing too, but the growth is outdone pretty fucking considerably by the virus.

Documentedcels, are there chances we're going into hard lockdown again soon?

Blame stupidity for it

Yeah there could be a second wave because of the stupidity of people.

Seems like a recession is coming (at the very least)

idk i just want an excuse to NEET more

but americans don't even care so its over

It was non existent during the protests.

Yes my sweet angel and love will make all the NT normies and foids pay.

We had 5000+ cases here today. The whole country is on lockdown and pretty much broke.
I've not taken any measures and hope I get it soon to be able to infect my whole neighborhood.
But sadly, it seems corona chan is just a hoax because it's 4 months now and still healthy.

>Inceldom Discussion