Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is coding still worth it?

Chevalier

Chevalier

Recruit
★★★★
Been hearing that coding is still a decent way to moneymax....other guys say the market is saturated with currycels willing to do it for almost nothing and you have to have super advanced skills to stand out.

So is coding still a viable career option??

Who else high af now?

other guys say the market is saturated with currycels willing to do it for almost nothing
those curries don't know anything, though. that's why they're payed shit

I gave it a try and I didn’t like it. It just made me depressed and hate my life. It’s not something I want to do at all.

The only reason I am studying code is because it's a way to make money without having to deal with people

really
my parent have huge connection with IT stuffs so i think i can get job from there
how long have you been studying? is it hard? what language you studying?

how long have you been studying? is it hard? what language you studying?
I have been studying java and it's not hard you just need to memorize a lot and practice a lot.

Yes, I believe so...I've found local jobs involving Lua scripting, a language I know well.

UA

UA1

UA3

only if u like it. Don't do if you don't cause for the good coding jobs u have to grind easily 500+ extra hours outside college degree