Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is choosing to be “volcel” A cope that helps give your power back

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
We are obviously not given right to express our sexuality only in anonymous ways(not showing our looks). On forums or some shit. Maybe if we don’t leave up in air what will happen to us, close off possibility? They love when you walk around trying to be normal person, talking normally, so they say you are a creep and shame you.
I’ve went to some hookers At massage parlors and. That’s the farthest I will ever get.
I just end up with probably stds and no cash in my hand.
What ammunition will others have to manipulate you with, if they can’t make you think of your sexuality as shame.

Obviously in this medium I’ll do as I do, but in person. I’m sick of getting shamed. not interacting even by thought would be the biggest power in my opinion.
I’m just sick of them using the fact I’m attracted to girls, as reason to harrass me cuz I’m ugly.
So outright showing negative body language and making it look like you have power like being able reject women even by the smallest interactions they have with you has to be a cope.

I don't think it would. You have to actually believe that you're a volcel to get that "power" back.

I don't think it would. You have to actually believe that you're a volcel to get that "power" back.
I was kind of trying to think of it like the time I played basketball in 8th grade. I thought I was ok, coach never put me in. I wished everyone would get injured, I quit, and never cheered f or those fucks again. All of those dudes got to score in other ways.
I just don’t get how, how they treat me could be natural, when it’s so uncomfortable. Like legit I’m fucking amazed at how they go out of the way to ruin my day

Yeah I’d have to become the character completely. Not sure I have enough RAM to pull that off.

“Sorry babes—war wound.”

Literally MGTOW

Literally MGTOW
Every mgtow thing I see in search engine is faggy. And foids take over that term because it’s common so looses its meaning with connection between actual people when they ar trying to find each other through shitposts on google

E4E90DB8 0487 429A B35C DAC0B1F532EF

It’s honestly like if every time you try to search something pertaining to your situation, if it shows posts of dikes and all their gaslighting by pick me sluts, and fat dikes who think they deserve Hollywood stars and chad why wouldn’t you join 4chan or the like.
I really don’t believe theirs as concentrated place on entire internet to voice my options, but don’t describe me as some mgtow fucker. I have more posts than you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back