Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Chico dating down?

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
vhZqv0A_d.jpg

Even tho he’s dating down IMO but his wife loves him so much that her whole Instagram story and posts are all about him. Being Chad + dating below your looksmatch = guaranteed lifetime slave who’d genuinely go out her way to make you happy no matter what.

Chico is getting old, the agepill is coming for him its OVER

Not really, but he CAN have whatever woman he wants, just like a woman can.

Cynistic said:

>chico
>over

lol. stop the delusional copes.

Cynistic said:

Unfortunately...

Zielony4 said:

whogivesafucc said:
Cynistic said:
>chico
>over
lol. stop the delusional copes.

He ages like every other human, MM whoreshipping shitter

Zielony4 said:

you dont know the egos and standards of psl 9 women, they would cuck chico lol in fact they will cuck everybody lol

Tellem--T said:
you dont know the egos and standards of psl 9 women, they would cuck chico lol in fact they will cuck everybody lol

Wouldnt be sure about that. A 9/10 guys smv is much higher than a 9/10 girl. 

A 9/10 men mogs a 9/10 girl all time. Girls will go more crazy for the 9/10 men. Since mens standarts arent high they also find 5/10 extremely hot vice virsa not rly.

Tellem--T said:

PSL 9 women only date 8+ guys but most of them also want status or money

Allblueeeee said:
Wouldnt be sure about that. A 9/10 guys smv is much higher than a 9/10 girl. 

A 9/10 men mogs a 9/10 girl all time. Girls will go more crazy for the 9/10 men. Since mens standarts arent high they also find 5/10 extremely hot vice virsa not rly.

chico is not 9 tho

yea she isnt even that good looking. too thin

Chad always dates down. He has no choice. However hot a femoid is, you get tired of fucking her if you're Chad.

Tellem--T said:
Zielony4 said:
Yes, a 9/10 femoid would cuck chico because of the fact that Chico himself isn’t a 9 but rather just a 8. Someone who’s a 9/10 would be Hernan Drago.

Facade said:
PSL 9 women only date 8+ guys but most of them also want status or money

psl 9 women are never trustworthy they could get any hot guy they want, at that point taste will be subjective for them and they will ride the cockraousal through their prime

he can get every woman on earth sonyes, he's dating down

Tellem--T said:
Zielony4 said:

Was refering to this

>in fact they will cuck everybody lol

I dont think that a 9/10 would ever cuck a 9/10 men sinxe it is very rare to find a 9/10 men(btw 9/10 is max in my rating scale). The smv of a 9/10 men is simply higher

The standards of men in general are not that high. She is attractive and that really matters to him. People who look too perfect are also not really trustworthy(Perception) and he wants an LTR

I didn't even know chico was married, why would a Chad like him restrict his sex because of marriage?

existentialhack said:
Chad always dates down. He has no choice. However hot a femoid is, you get tired of fucking her if you're Chad.
I think Chads date down because it’s more secure. If you go through Chico’s wife’s social media, she’s always talking about him or making posts about him while he rarely makes posts about her but rather makes posts only about his kids or himself. I much rather date down and have a femoid be my submissive slave who genuinely loves me than date my looksmatch who can ditch me for a hotter guy. Chico was smart enough to date down.

Allblueeeee said:
Was refering to this

>in fact they will cuck everybody lol

I dont think that a 9/10 would ever cuck a 9/10 men sinxe it is very rare to find a 9/10 men(btw 9/10 is max in my rating scale). The smv of a 9/10 men is simply higher

i wasnt serious with that statement, i use hyperbole sometimes to get a point across lol

7/10 VS 6/10... hmm. Just slightly, she's possibly a 5/10 without make-up.

It's beyond OVER for us.

Crustaciouse said:
I didn't even know chico was married, why would a Chad like him restrict his sex because of marriage?

I bet he got tired of meaningless sex after a while and got desensitized

Crustaciouse said:

chico had his fun with degenarcy

Chico would be dating down no matter what. No woman could be with him and not get mogged to death.

Facade said:
Crustaciouse said:
I bet he got tired of meaningless sex after a while and got desensitized
To think that someone can get tired of endless amounts of sex, meanwhile we can't get it even once.

Tbh I would do the same thing. His wife looks like top tier wife material(Also more natural attractiveness and that ensures that his children do not become subhumans) Because many women get plastic surgeries to get to psl 9 and I bet he realized that women become more and more shallow when they have better looks,money or status

Crustaciouse said:
To think that someone can get tired of endless amounts of sex, meanwhile we can't get it even once.

Children in africa also do not think that you can get satiated from eating food.

We are in starvation mode

Crustaciouse said:
Facade said:
Crustaciouse said:
I bet he got tired of meaningless sex after a while and got desensitized
We live in a different layer of reality.

Octopusgun2 said:
I think Chads date down because it’s more secure. If you go through Chico’s wife’s social media, she’s always talking about him or making posts about him while he rarely makes posts about her but rather makes posts only about his kids or himself. I much rather date down and have a femoid be my submissive slave who genuinely loves me than date my looksmatch who can ditch me for a hotter guy. Chico was smart enough to date down.

Chads have to date down because they are top predator.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back