Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is Bryan Kohberger an incel?

Is Bryan Kohberger an incel?

• Yes, Bryan Kohberger is an incel.

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No, Bryan Kohberger is not an incel.

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
From the mirror.co.uk

Man accused of stabbing four students to death in their beds had ‘incel complex’​

By: Liam Buckler

Pete Yachmetz, an ex-FBI investigator, believes University of Idaho suspect Bryan Kohberger allegedly stabbed to death four students due to his "incel complex".

Former classmates have described suspect Bryan Kohberger as a troubled man

Former classmates have described suspect Bryan Kohberger as a "troubled man".

The University of Idaho stabbings showed the alleged killer had a "incel complex", it is claimed.

Suspect Bryan Kohberger, a 28-year-old graduate student at Washington State University, tried to "assert some dominance" after allegedly stabbing four University of Idaho students to death.

Pete Yachmetz, an ex-FBI investigator, believes Kaylee Goncalves, 21, Madison Mogen, 21, Ethan Chapin, 20, and Xana Kernodle, 20, were victims due to the alleged killer's "incel complex".

The term "incel", which is short for "involuntarily celibate", refers to men who struggle or are unable to establish romantic relationships.

The students, who were killed on November 13 at their rented home in Moscow, Idaho, could have suffered from Kohberger's failure to fit in at school, according to Yachmetz.

Former FBI investigator Pete Yachmetz believes the alleged University of Idaho killer had a incel complex

Former FBI investigator Pete Yachmetz believes the alleged University of Idaho killer had a "incel complex"

Former classmates have described the suspect as a troubled young man who was often left disgruntled at school.

The ex-FBI investigator told the New York Post Kohberger's failure to fit in at school and social challenges may have led him to developing a possible "incel complex".

He said: "'I believe a continued stabbing of a victim indicates ... an uncomfortable rage and extreme anger".

Bryan Kohberger

"I think he may have developed an incel complex. The murders may have been an effort to assert some type of dominance."

The term "incel" is often associated with misogynistic men who are likely to feel lonely, inferior and have feelings of victimhood, according to Psychology Today.

Dr. Carole Lieberman, a forensic psychologist, believes the suspect fits the bill as he allegedly targeted females.

She said: "I've been saying from the beginning that he's an incel".

"Incels like to be known for when they kill people, or when they have a conquest like this".

Kaylee Goncalves (second from left, bottom) and Madison Mogen (second from left, top), Ethan Chapin (center) and Xana Kernodle (second from right)

Kaylee Goncalves (second from left, bottom) and Madison Mogen (second from left, top), Ethan Chapin (center) and Xana Kernodle (second from right)

"On the one hand, he wanted to commit the perfect crime and not be caught, but on the other hand, he did want to be caught and be proud, in a sense of what he did."

Former classmates have said Kohberger was bullied as a child in school and his behavior started to change after high school.

Kim Kenley, 27, who would become the school's cheerleader, revealed how the suspect had a crush on her and would repeatedly leave her love-letters and say awkward comments.

Madison Mogen (left and Xana Kernodle (right)

Madison Mogen (left) and Xana Kernodle (right) Image: Mad greek/ZUMA Press Wire Service/REX/Shutterstock)

She said: "He would always say, "Oh Kim, I think you're very pretty." Just like weird comments".

Kim revealed how Kohberger, who was a chubby and awkward pupil, was often the subject of taunts from other classmates.

However, he became active and took up boxing and lost weight, according to a former classmate, who wished to remain anonymous.

He told the Daily Mail: "He was a totally different person. He worked out constantly and was super aggressive.

"He had a short fuse and was constantly trying to change his style and personality to fit in with cliques."

Koberger has pleaded not guilty to all four murders and will return to court in Moscow on June 26 for a preliminary hearing. :blackpill:

mogs me, however, his crime does seem sorta incel related.

He is just a normie-hightiernormie hybristophiliamaxxing.

I hate how foids remember every guy who had a crush on them, especially in high school - bitch, you aren't that cute.

No. I'm tired of literally everyone being called an Incel.
Also the mirror is fake news.

I do think that he was an incel. If he was getting fucked by toilets do you really think he would murder chad and stacies

This is basically slander as a way for the gov to demonize and criminalize us. I would not feed into this narrative. Tho i'll still enjoy the fact the roasties are dead id say they are in hell but who would i be kidding women dont posess human souls.

Last edited:
>She said: "He would always say, "Oh Kim, I think you're very pretty." Just like weird comments".
Imagine if Chad said that. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

>She said: "He would always say, "Oh Kim, I think you're very pretty." Just like weird comments".
Imagine if Chad said that. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Don’t give foids compliments - it’s creepy.