Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is 'BlowJob' the realest female love language?

• Thread starter Ninjutsu_Enthusiast
  • Start date
Ninjutsu_Enthusiast

Ninjutsu_Enthusiast

Banned
-
I feel like when a female falls in love, she shows it by giving long duration blowjob, something I'll never have.

Why was I born on this planet?

No, women just like giving them to guys they're attracted to, to keep them around.

I've heard women write about how they'll suck your dick before they hold your hand, because holding someone's hand is more "romantic" and therefore the greater commitment.

W*men will suck off guys they just met in a nightclub restroom
No, women just like giving them to guys they're attracted to, to keep them around.

Do men even get blowjobs? I mean apart from Chad of course he gets whatever he wants from women.

Do men even get blowjobs? I mean apart from Chad of course he gets whatever he wants from women.
idk i got a blowjob on my first date with a girl.

If it's free

I've heard women write about how they'll suck your dick before they hold your hand, because holding someone's hand is more "romantic" and therefore the greater commitment.
Cucks will see this and think “seems legit”

I don't trust females with my cock in their mouths. I'm too ugly for them to willingly give me a blowjob. So I'd rather just forcefully fuck them in their pussy, without a care in the world.

imagine living 80 years without a bj i can't imagine

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back