Is blaming your father for your inceldom cope?

T

TaciturnCel

A neurotic mess
★★★★
6d 13h 8m
My father sucks in a lot of ways. For example, he didnt teach me shit and he was always super hard on me.
I'm incel, however, my younger brother is not. Hes had many lays and a couple of girlfriends. Plenty of men grow up without a father and yet they're able to get women.

Deleted member 33853

Deleted member 33853

#NeedAGirlfriend
-
11d 19h 18m
All my father did was give me his shitty genetics and leave my life

CopingJim

CopingJim

Permavirgin loser, but at least not a cuck
★★
59d 8h 20m
If your dad looks like shit, then no cause he selfishly passed on his shitty genes.

Nukethisgayearth

Nukethisgayearth

Only coomfuel can spare you from life’s horror
★★★
8d 8h 36m
It depends on how good looking your dad is

Nukethisgayearth

Nukethisgayearth

Only coomfuel can spare you from life’s horror
★★★
8d 8h 36m
Gog

Gog

Revelationcel
-
5d 23h 33m
Yeah its cope. There are things outside of my control and his that are to blame. My dad did a good job, but things are bigger than me and him

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Peepee
★★★★★
25d 6h 50m
My dad was a legit Chad which explains why he's also socially retarded and never had to develop social skills to get laid. I can't blame him for not being able to teach me anything to cope with my ugliness, as his human life experience is lightyears far from mine. I can only blame him for not seeing I can't live as he did. He probably suffers in silence from the fact that his only son is not chasing Staceys as he used to. :feelsbadman:

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
279d 5h 56m
HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★
47d 23h 32m
I really don’t understand evolutionary biology, why aren’t the most superior genes passed on from both the mother and father? Isn’t that how biology should work?

Ellviss

Ellviss

St. Hamudi Did Nothing Wrong
★★★
40d 6h 32m
damage already done

Orca

Orca

Swimming trough South Atlantic Ocean
★★★
10d 19h 11m
My father is an ugly guy and I look like him...So, it's not a cope.
To add, He was a betabuxxer. Only lost his v-card at 22, after being able to pass the police officers test in my country and finally make a woman(my mother)interested on him.

kikecel

kikecel

MY FOOT UP YOUR FUCKING ASS
★★★★★
58d 8h 46m
Idk but the thing that I do know is that my father neglected me and wasnt really present for me in my childhood

TheEnd

TheEnd

Recruit
★★
7d 14h 19m
If you're ugly, short, and poor, then all this shit was passed on to you by your dad and your mom. So no, it's not a cope. You can't be a total piece of shit though and blame everything on others without trying to self-improve (don't be a lazy fatass), but we must acknowledge the root of the problem to avoid repeating the same mistakes. As in, don't do what itsOVER did and travel to jwb SEA to impregnate a bunch of ugly noodlewhores in a one night stand. You're signing your kid's death sentence if it's a boy and you don't do anything to maximize his height with HGH, testosterone supplements, and other things at an early development age. My parents didn't give a single fuck about it when I was a teenager and only scolded me if I ever tried to voice my dissatisfaction with my short height and other unmanly features.

T

TaciturnCel

A neurotic mess
★★★★
6d 13h 8m
If you're ugly, short, and poor, then all this shit was passed on to you by your dad and your mom. So no, it's not a cope. You can't be a total piece of shit though and blame everything on others without trying to self-improve (don't be a lazy fatass), but we must acknowledge the root of the problem to avoid repeating the same mistakes. As in, don't do what itsOVER did and travel to jwb SEA to impregnate a bunch of ugly noodlewhores in a one night stand. You're signing your kid's death sentence if it's a boy and you don't do anything to maximize his height with HGH, testosterone supplements, and other things at an early development age. My parents didn't give a single fuck about it when I was a teenager and only scolded me if I ever tried to voice my dissatisfaction with my short height and other unmanly features.
At least if his kids are happa they will have a higher smv.

xeryes29

xeryes29

Recruit
★★★
2d 3h 46m
blaming other people for your inceldom is wrong its just purely genetics lol.

unless they racemix it was just a matter of luck that you were born as an incel.

TheEnd

TheEnd

Recruit
★★
7d 14h 19m
At least if his kids are happa they will have a higher smv.
itsOver's kids are fucked if they are born with a dick between their legs. He's 5'7 and the noodlewhores that he creampied are all significantly shorter than him and are ugly as hell. The happa shit won't matter (unless it's a girl). ItsOver pumped and dumped them and is a prime example of a bad father who deserves to be blamed.

T

TaciturnCel

A neurotic mess
★★★★
6d 13h 8m
itsOver's kids are fucked if they are born with a dick between their legs. He's 5'7 and the noodlewhores that he creampied are all significantly shorter than him and are ugly as hell. The happa shit won't matter (unless it's a girl). ItsOver pumped and dumped them and is a prime example of a bad father who deserves to be blamed.
I agree. What he did was selfish. He should've at least worn condoms. I bet the noodlewhores were pressuring him to not use one though.

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

WOLLT IHR DEN TOTALEN KRIEG?!
★★
136d 17h 42m
depends. parents have a lot of influence on how their kid turns out :feelscomfy:

ULTRAMAN

ULTRAMAN

Recruit
★★★★★
9d 12h 38m
my brother: 5/10, married for 25 years, two daughters, professional, etc.

me: 4/10, eternally single, no partner, no children, dependent on my father

I only had the misfortune of being born uglier

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
193d 18h 50m
Brutal
If your dad looks like shit, then no cause he selfishly passed on his shitty genes.
This. I have subhuman trash father, fucker was 5'3 and poor, and married a 4'10 schizo midget.

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
★★
96d 9h 11m
Same.

Though my dad leaving me was not his choice ie cancer had its say unfortunately.

Mine was a good and admirable man but honestly he and my mother despite both being good people had absolutely no business breeding considering how bad the family genetics are.

Case in point my dads early death from cancer and my two sisters who were twins dying days if not hours after birth due to being born too soon and they may of had other life debilitating or altering conditions even if they had remained forming in the womb long enough before birth.

Fucking brutal genetics can be buddy boyos.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
193d 18h 50m
Same.

Though my dad leaving me was not his choice ie cancer had its say unfortunately.

Mine was a good and admirable man but honestly he and my mother despite both being good people had absolutely no business breeding considering how bad the family genetics are.

Case in point my dads early death from cancer and my two sisters who were twins dying days if not hours after birth due to being born too soon and they may of had other life debilitating or altering conditions even if they had remained forming in the womb long enough before birth.

Fucking brutal genetics can be buddy boyos.
brutal do you have genetic disorders?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
★★★★★
11d 12h 10m
i think blaming your parents for simply wanting a kid but you turn out ugly isnt really fair, but if they have actively contributed to making your life even shitter, then let the blame fall on them