Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is bisexuality a cope?

NijuGMD

NijuGMD

Banned
-
I discovered that I'm into guys at the age of 17, when I was already losing at life. After some time I discovered that everything is easier with boys, including conversations, relationships, and everything lewd.
But recently my sex drive skyrocketed towarts girls, as if I really needed them in my life. So I came up with a hypothesis.
Is it possible, that my mind told me to pursue men in order to have a substitute for foids? To help me cope with my inceldom?
Am I even truly bisexual if I need them so much?

. You cannot be bisexual if you still need a female despite having a relationship with a man

I'm not in any relationship right now.

LGBT is degeneracy. They have no morals and are going to hell. If you are LGBT, you should kill yourself!

I thought gaycels are as choosy as foids if not more so?

For women it certainly is a

"Well, Chad doesn't want me so I'm just going to get orgasms from women and pretend like I'm special because of my sexuality"

Lesbians are almost all ugly. 18-22 year old bi girls range from uggos to 7s, but hardly ever are more than 7s

So what is he then i'm confused
Well I am not sure yet. He can of course have bisexual tendencies but he is not fully bisexual if he still needs a female.

I kinda understand OP. Instead of bisexuality, I think you’re looking for a comrade-esk relationship. That’s what I search for. I can’t fuck guys though, because I’m not mentally ill (thats a lie, but you know what I mean).

Being as you were open to being with guys that way in past, I'd say you're still bi, I've heard it's more fluid for people who like both, feel stronger for men, then in the future could be different.

An incel fat ginger Australian I have spoken to a few years online told me he's got an online Asian boyfriend now and he's meeting him soon. Like wtf, must have always been gay really.

Last edited:
It's a mental illness. I understand that women are awful creatures and feminism has made them incredibly toxic, but it's still no excuse for liking cock.

Well I am not sure yet. He can of course have bisexual tendencies but he is not fully bisexual if he still needs a female.
True but i thought Bi people usually prefer females but have a tendency to have ons with the same gender

Bullshit. If you're above 2/10, you'll find dozens of guys wanting your dick in their butts.

if only you knew how much I want to
Srs? So, would I still be gay if I did the fucking but wasn't truly attracted. Just for the sole purpose of having my dick around something tight to cum. Is that gay or straight?

Bisexuality is just gays coping as straight

Fucking dudes ain't cool. Hopefully you snap out of it soon, you will get ridiculed and made fun off similar to trannies. You're goal is to try and spread your genes for the next generation while competing with other males.

Fucking dudes ain't cool. Hopefully you snap out of it soon, you will get ridiculed and made fun off similar to trannies. You're goal is to try and spread your genes for the next generation while competing with other males.
My genes are shit tier.

I wish I was gay. I'm desperate for some intimacy, but men are just so gross.

My genes are shit tier.
It doesn't matter. You just have to try harder even if your genes are shit tier you might have one feature which can turn your son into a god among man. And no this is not blue pill advice.. So don't be warning me booy

It doesn't matter. You just have to try harder even if your genes are shit tier you might have one feature which can turn your son into a god among man. And no this is not blue pill advice.. So don't be warning me booy
My son would have a shit life with someone who can't even get his life straight.

I wish I was gay. I'm desperate for some intimacy, but men are just so gross.
It's a matter of type not sex. I find most men, especially masculine looking men gross as well. I'm only into twinks and feminine guys. There are gross women as well.

if i can't get a gf ill fuck a chadlite and hope to ltr one so i don't die alone