Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is believing in love gay?

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Young Wizard geniuscel
★★★
not gay but cucked (for an incel)

a man can dream

No chad only

Last edited:
love your hand, fuck it daily

Love is real for chad

I know love is real, seriously believing it will happen for you is cucked. Not gay

No, of course not.

The only gay thing is being a man and wanting to fuck other men

More like ignorant/delusional

Romantic love? No, not gay. Delusional.

But if you as a man post on facebook you are looking for love.
It that gay?

Nope it's just your brain releasing chemicals so you will stick to one foid and impregnate her. Love is not real.

Love is males projecting their own positive traits which women lack onto women.

Only hate exist

gino and chad get sex. i know what your doing with this thread and im not talking about incels its getting old already. sorry brocel.

gino and chad get sex. i know what your doing with this thread and im not talking about incels its getting old already. sorry brocel.
What am I doing?

your a good poster. you asked is believing in love gay? you already know that incels cant believe in love that is all i meant.
Chads believe in love

It's just stupid.

If a exists then there exists b such that b=a^-1
which is the inverse of a.
And the iverse of hate is love.
Hate has always seemed more authentic and real to me than love.

Never give your heart to female they might devour it

True love does exist, it is just very rare and reserved for a small elite. Just like becoming a president or astronaut.

We've been lied to by cartoons, movies, TV shows and fantasy love stories since our birth. Hence many men still believe that they are destined to find their true love and live happily ever after. Except real life doesn't work like that. In real life, not everyone lives happily ever after, not everyone gets to experience mutual love and sex, just like not everyone gets to go to space or become a billionnaire.

If it’s love with a woman then it’s not gay

Hate has always seemed more authentic and real to me than love.
That's because love is generally not a real thing outside of blood. The genuine equivalent of love is lust, and that is just as real as hate.

Absolutely yes.
A woman will always dream about a tallfag Chad even if she is with you
And she will left you if she has 000.1% chance to take his cock and cuck you after all the good Time spend togheter

Absolutely yes.
A woman will always dream about a tallfag Chad even if she is with you
And she will left you if she has 000.1% chance to take his cock and cuck you after all the good Time spend togheter
omg 000.1

that is my lucky number

Love is an illusion

All love is is a biological mechanism inside our brains to get us to reproduce it's a pointless practice that only sex havers have and we have nothing to do with it I would rather devote myself to something else and masturbate on the side.

Don't believe in love, believe in god as he is the embodiment of love, for he sacrificed his life for your sins. Turn to god now, as an incel you have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.