Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is being good at languages is a trucel trait?

Is being good at langauges a trucel trait

• Yes it is a trucel trait

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No it is not

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • It is actually a fakecel trait

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Arabcel99

Arabcel99

Miltant
Many of us aren't from the anglosphere yet here we are discussing things in english personally I'm fluent at 3 languages and know the basics of one language and I believe several other posters can speak few langauges too

fakecel normie trait.

chad learning french for the madame pussë

Yes, the Jew-run media encourages males to be dumb, and stuck in a routine of just living for the present, never learning for the future.

Sounds like something someone from the anglosphere would say
No, I am not a native english speaker knowing english is the norm nowadays for every young person in present time.

Being good at english as an ethnic is a truecel trait, there are cels from Iran here who speak perfect English.

Signifies that you've spent way to much time on the internet.
Exactly, I'm low IQ but every normie I know think I'm a genius because I know english

No, I am not a native english speaker knowing english is the norm nowadays for every young person in present time.
Are you from Europe or some affleunt Asian Country? This might have to do with your good education other wise you are just proving my point

Are you from Europe or some affleunt Asian Country? This might have to do with your good education other wise you are just proving my point
I am from Europe, yeah but no use of that when I live in Eastern Europe.

No many normies are bilingual :feelsjuice:

Non credo que imparare lingue è una cosa di fakecel o truecel

Conocer una, dos, tres o más idiomas, eso solo nunca te daré una novia o una chica para joder, el más importante siempre será como eres fisicamente

I personally lived that experience when I was abroad of being mogged by dudes who barely spoke the language yet managed to get sex, despite me talking the language well

C'est foutu les mecs

Conocer una, dos, tres o más idiomas, eso solo nunca te daré una novia o una chica para joder, el más importante siempre será como eres fisicamente
It's not about whether knowing a language would be an advantage it's not height or face after all but it's about the talent of having easy time learning a language specifically because it almost sounds like a an autistic trait.

vous êtes talenteux pour le français (sans offenser) le Français moyen ne parle pas vraiment d'autre langue que le français

It's not about whether knowing a language would be an advantage it's not height or face after all but it's about the talent of having easy time learning a language specifically because it almost sounds like a an autistic trait.
Tbh I only learned languages at school then at uni, I never learned one all by myself

vous êtes talenteux pour le français (sans offenser) le Français moyen ne parle pas vraiment d'autre langue que le français
:feelsYall: