Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is being black pilled correlated to intelligence?

bananapile69

bananapile69

To swallow the Blackpill separates from emotions
★★★
Or does it just feel this way because of confirmation-bias?

Images 24

Confirmation bias. A lot of blackpillers are dumber than dirt. One reason a lot of bluepillers are so eager to reject the blackpill is they get into arguments with rock IQ blackpillers who inoculate them with cringeworthy rhetoric, or they go on cucktears and read cherrypicked posts from cucktears that are often posted by complete morons. It doesn't really take a lot of intelligence to accept the blackpill. An intuitive sense of its reality and the falsehood of the bluepill will do.

It doesn't really take a lot of intelligence to accept the blackpill. An intuitive sense of its reality and the falsehood of the bluepill will do.
This would imply that bluepillers are low IQ then. Is your definition of IQ scientifically or emotionally grounded? I'm more so an advocate of emotional intelligence as being a true indicator.

You don't have to be intelligent to be self-aware, you can also be very intelligent and be completely delusional.

I doubt it, as intelligence has nothing to do with a willingness to accept reality without self deception. Being mentally ill might have more to do with it, since people who are fucked in the head don't have the same capacity to utilize astounding mental gymnastics to make everything in life seem happy, just, and worthwhile.

Last edited:
This would imply that bluepillers are low IQ then.
Not necessarily. A high IQ person can convince himself of stupid crap with mental gymnastics of various forms. Most bluepillers are average IQ.

Nope. Just a bit self aware.

I think there might be a warped view on intelligence of blackpilled people. Because low IQ guys can pose as "being incel/blackpilled", but not even truly understand why. Just like you have a lot of trump supporters that don't actually know what trump is all about. Yet they show up to political debates with Trump signs and freedom fries.

I think it automatically comes from experience, getting rejected by girls your whole life and seeing chads getting them makes you think about it

I think it automatically comes from experience, getting rejected by girls your whole life and seeing chads getting them makes you think about it
Hmm, this sounds plausible.

Not necessarily. A high IQ person can convince himself of stupid crap with mental gymnastics of various forms.
But in this case, wouldn't that person still be an advocate of the blackpill deep inside? Just because you say something doesn't mean you have to believe in it. I feel like there's a big difference between low IQ people, being actually delusional and high IQ people wanting to be delusional, but deep down inside know the truth and are just running away from it.

LMAO no, most blackpillers say the dumbest shit and draw incomplete conclusions from their biased evidence. Only maybe @FACEandLMS has done a decent job, but even then he was just presenting lookism theories. There is however huge correlation between blackpill and autism spectrum disorders

I feel like there's a big difference between low IQ people, being actually delusional and high IQ people wanting to be delusional, but deep down inside know the truth and are just running away from it.
I believe that the vast majority of people are genuinely delusional tbh.

wouldn't that person still be an advocate of the blackpill deep inside?
Not necessarily. Selective memory, confirmation bias, and emotional investment in fallacious reasoning can make even the smartest people believe stupid things wholeheartedly.

I believe that the vast majority of people are genuinely delusional tbh.
Damn, I've been hinted at this too many times now. I might have a very wrong view of the world then. Maybe I assume everybody is overthinking/pretending just because I am myself :ha..feels:. Projectingmaxxing to the fullest haha :feelsrope:

Also most Muslims are Blackpilled yet retarded subhumans simultaneously.

Not necessarily. Selective memory, confirmation bias, and emotional investment in fallacious reasoning can make even the smartest people believe stupid things wholeheartedly.
I overestimate people's ability to have an objective view of a situation, including myself

Confirmation bias. A lot of blackpillers are dumber than dirt. One reason a lot of bluepillers are so eager to reject the blackpill is they get into arguments with rock IQ blackpillers who inoculate them with cringeworthy rhetoric, or they go on cucktears and read cherrypicked posts from cucktears that are often posted by complete morons. It doesn't really take a lot of intelligence to accept the blackpill. An intuitive sense of its reality and the falsehood of the bluepill will do.

LMAO no, most blackpillers say the dumbest shit and draw incomplete conclusions from their biased evidence. Only maybe @FACEandLMS has done a decent job, but even then he was just presenting lookism theories. There is however huge correlation between blackpill and autism spectrum disorders
Exactly. We have a ton of autists here who take blackpilled truths and base some pretty bizarre extrapolations on them since they don't have the basic social awareness to temper their thoughts.

Exactly. We have a ton of autists here who take blackpilled truths and base some pretty bizarre extrapolations on them since they don't have the basic social awareness to temper their thoughts.
I don't think I am autistic though, just ADD

inversely correlated.

This site is full of absolute retards tbh. High IQ posters are extremely rare

This site is full of absolute retards tbh. High IQ posters are extremely rare
Where do you lay on the spectrum of intelligence? (1 to 100)

Negatively correlated. Incels are more likely to be blackpilled, and incels typically have low IQ (genetics is package deal)

Doesn't mean its wrong, its just that incels are low IQ

Where do you lay on the spectrum of intelligence? (1 to 100)

tbh always thought of myself as average. maybe slightly above average at best. did well in school, graduated from top uni, run own business as of this year, but never thought I was high IQ.

But this site makes me feel like fucking stephen hawking sometimes

Or does it just feel this way because of confirmation-bias?
creating blackpilled content and formulating new ideas is high iq , repeating it is low iq

Its correlated with being an ugly son of a bitch

its not about intelligence. the answer is easy: its the natural order. women should serve men. it was always this way.

It's not about intelligence. No one likes the truth, specially when it's bitter and so relatable.

A bluepilled chad will hear about blackpill and laugh it away. Because it does not affect his life.

A bluepilled ITcel will get triggered, try to argue and go ape-shit. Because blackpill stuffs talk exactly about his life and his failure as a human being.

Being lolipilled is

I'm not sure, most high IQ people are bluepilled as fuck. I suspect there is something beyond intelligence that allows you to see through deception and political propaganda.

Idk im dumb but im blackpilled.

I think it can be to a certain extent.

But most black pilled people became that way either due to bullying or some other harsh, nihilistic, life altering experiences.

Many high IQ people in history were pretty blackpilled. However I don't think being aware is only about IQ.

I've never been a "Looks are all that matter" kind of blackpiller (e.g. autist). I have seen many examples of a manlet with a gf or ugly guy with a gf. The problem is how rare it is. And also, I am not just ugly but deformed.

Negatively correlated. Incels are more likely to be blackpilled, and incels typically have low IQ (genetics is package deal)

This is not true. Clustering does happen, as with any sample, but there is nothing inherent to DNA recombination that combines groups of "good" or "bad" genes. It's still all randomly occurring, given the starting ingredients.

Two beautiful people can still have a butt-ugly, retarded and autistic child. Odds are low, but it's non-zero.

Intelligence is correlated with the ability to
1) make the necessary connection to be able to see the truth (raw brain power)
2) having an emotional attachment with finding the truth everywhere because feeling smart produce more positive hormone in your brain than negative hormone produced by finding an ugly truth (being rational)

Therefore yes

A bluepilled chad will hear about blackpill and laugh it away. Because it does not affect his life.

A bluepilled ITcel will get triggered, try to argue and go ape-shit. Because blackpill stuffs talk exactly about his life and his failure as a human being.
This is quite high IQ, thanks for sharing.

Intelligence is correlated with the ability to
1) make the necessary connection to be able to see the truth (raw brain power)
2) having an emotional attachment with finding the truth everywhere because feeling smart produce more positive hormone in your brain than negative hormone produced by finding an ugly truth (being rational)

Therefore yes
Hmmm, I initially thought of it this way too, but it might also be defense mechanism (cope). Your view seems to differ with most in this thread, that doesn't raise doubts for you?
This is not true. Clustering does happen, as with any sample, but there is nothing inherent to DNA recombination that combines groups of "good" or "bad" genes. It's still all randomly occurring, given the starting ingredients.
I think it has moreso to do with the lifestyle difference between blackpilled incels and bluepilled normies. Rich get richer, poor get poorer. When you are doing badly in life, it promotes a negative outlook on life, which in turn lowers your intelligence due to life choices (imo)
tbh always thought of myself as average. maybe slightly above average at best. did well in school, graduated from top uni, run own business as of this year, but never thought I was high IQ.

But this site makes me feel like fucking stephen hawking sometimes
humblecel

I doubt it, as intelligence has nothing to do with a willingness to accept reality without self deception.
It does have something to do with the likelihood to be convinced of bluepilled mindsets. So I don't really agree with you here
What is this consensus based on? Any evidence pointing toward uglier people being stupider except for the "halo effect" ?

yes nig nogs are low iq

LOL i read it as "is being black correlated with intelligence"

Depends. The ones who figured it out for themselves yes, the ones who just followed what they saw other people saying, not necessarily.
Interesting perspective. Didn't consider this difference actually. Although did anyone truly "figure it out" on their own? I think one of the first instincts when having a theory is trying to confirm it with others. So unless you've really pondered on this topic on your own for a long time, must people probably just got curious after feeling jealousy toward more attractive/fortunate individuals.

Depends. The ones who figured it out for themselves yes, the ones who just followed what they saw other people saying, not necessarily.

My thoughts seems the same before and after finding this community (happened this year) i don't get surprised with many, in fact i find funny asf and i knowing that BlackPills are science based is a confirmation to me...

At least 3 branches of intelligence are needed.1st is math to understand the formulas concerning the beauty and proportion of people bodies. The other 2 are interpersonal and intrapersonal, which is related to psychology(study of the soul ).