Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is being an attractive ethnic (like chaddam) good in a white majority country?

LilSubhuman

LilSubhuman

Greycel
Is white always better for other white females or asians? Generally other ethnics like their own men

No cope but I’m an ethnic in America and I do not wish I was white. I have mostl white features but the high test halo of ethnicceldom is great. Like Muslims in Sweden or w/e.. I testmog white guys

No. Being Ethnic=ITS OVER

Depends what kind of ethnic tbh.

Chaddams have some sharp facial features, but being a GL Asian or Curry doesn't guarantee success. You'd have to be like top 4%

Is white always better for other white females or asians? Generally other ethnics like their own men

I'd rather be an ethnic chad than a white incel. That's for sure.

It depends. As a top-ethnic you can mog low tier whites. A tyronelite can mog almost every white man, chadlites too.

Only Chad can mog other races.

Is being an attractive ethnic

Thats an oxymoron bro

Being attractive is good.

attractive people are part of their own race.

if you’re tall and handsome doesn’t matter

its about facial features

go to Europe the women there love being raped

Uh, yeah. White foids get chad tier cock and go nuts with internal virtue signaling simultaneously.

No cope but I’m an ethnic in America and I do not wish I was white. I have mostl white features but the high test halo of ethnicceldom is great. Like Muslims in Sweden or w/e.. I testmog white guys
If you're not incel fuck off from this site.

Krauticoons btfo

If you are a chaddam you will have an easier time in the west but do not rely on it too much because Chad(white) mogs every other type of Chad
So the ideal is a southern European Chad.
No, still Northern European, but he has to be a Northern European Brunette Chad in the west but in the East they like blond dudes

Some ethnic can be good looking than some white. But most whites are better looking than most ethnics. This is an objective measure.

But no ethnic is perceived as attractive to any western femoid, specially to ethnic femoids. Attraction is a complex mixture of different aspects.

For example, most women will find this white guy --

n8nxv3a1d2901.png

to be more attractive than these shtiskin ethnics --

bwpZqlE.jpg
9cZxR5q.jpg
EJ56cu7.jpg
kj8AfUB.jpg
MjRIdbl.jpg
n4mRKJU.jpg
i5MuT8C.gif

This is the real blackpill. @tehgymcel420 is one of the experts in this "perception of attraction" theory.

Chad, Tyrone, Abdul, Chang > any incel of any ethnicity.
Chad> Tyrone, Abdul, Chang

Tyrone Abdul, Chang ?=? White normie??

Some ethnic can be good looking than some white. But most whites are better looking than most ethnics. This is an objective measure.

But no ethnic is perceived as attractive to any western femoid, specially to ethnic femoids. Attraction is a complex mixture of different aspects.

n8nxv3a1d2901.png

bwpZqlE.jpg
9cZxR5q.jpg
EJ56cu7.jpg
kj8AfUB.jpg
MjRIdbl.jpg
n4mRKJU.jpg
i5MuT8C.gif

This is the real blackpill. @tehgymcel420 is one of the experts in this "perception of attraction" theory.

Don't troll if you don't know how to do it properly. Stupidest troll post I have ever seen in my life.

n8nxv3a1d2901.png

bwpZqlE.jpg
9cZxR5q.jpg
EJ56cu7.jpg
kj8AfUB.jpg
MjRIdbl.jpg
n4mRKJU.jpg
i5MuT8C.gif

High iq

Take the racepill:
xTYGS.jpg

Last edited:
being ethnic always bottlenecks your potential no matter how high your psl or general attractiveness. it functions like height in that way. no matter how gling or gymceled or nt or high smv you will cap out way lower than above avg smv whites

n8nxv3a1d2901.png

bwpZqlE.jpg
9cZxR5q.jpg
EJ56cu7.jpg
kj8AfUB.jpg
MjRIdbl.jpg
n4mRKJU.jpg
i5MuT8C.gif

Absolutely delusional.

If you are attractive, then you are attractive
Women want you regardless of your race!!

n8nxv3a1d2901.png

bwpZqlE.jpg
9cZxR5q.jpg
EJ56cu7.jpg
kj8AfUB.jpg
MjRIdbl.jpg
n4mRKJU.jpg
i5MuT8C.gif

Height of Mount Everest IQ post

n8nxv3a1d2901.png

bwpZqlE.jpg
9cZxR5q.jpg
EJ56cu7.jpg
kj8AfUB.jpg
MjRIdbl.jpg
n4mRKJU.jpg
i5MuT8C.gif

You are an absolute fucking idiot and you just make JBW seem like an even more ridiculous concept than it already is.

Ethnic chad >>>> white chad
High iq

Take the racepill:
xTYGS.jpg

That’s George RR Martin you retard, he’s a very famous celebrity who wrote Game Of Thrones. They just want a picture with him they’re not gonna fuck him.

One thing about ethnics that does appear to be true is that they’re low IQ.

Last edited: