Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is being a police officer worth it as an incel?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I'm still considering getting into the police academy at my city since I want to have a real career and not be living off a unlivable wage at a retail store that I fucking hate working at. I know a lot of cops who work at the PD in my city and I have been trying to see if I can get a referral so I can get into the academy for free and not have to pay 1000$s to get in and if this final attempt of having a legit good career fails I dont know where I can go.

only way you could ""legally"" make foids submit as an inkwell jfl

also generally an entertaining job... leaving the risk factor aside of course

only way you could ""legally"" make foids submit as an inkwell jfl

also generally an entertaining job... leaving the risk factor aside of course
If being a cop fails I can either be a slave making close to minimum wage or rope if I have the courage

If you're ugly or non NT it's unlikely they'll accept you as a cop. You have to look, sound, or at least be normal in some way. If you appear as a retard they won't want you.

If you're ugly or non NT it's unlikely they'll accept you as a cop. You have to look, sound, or at least be normal in some way. If you appear as a retard they won't want you.
Eh, I mean I had military recruiters harass me into trying to get me into the military (it was as if they wanted me to be single because I was looking for a gf) so I should get away with it

Eh, I mean I had military recruiters harass me into trying to get me into the military (it was as if they wanted me to be single because I was looking for a gf) so I should get away with it
Wish you luck.

I also know multiple sergeants who can help me get a referral so that can help
Nice. Hopefully it goes well. You don't seem to bad off since you have connections.

Not wortg being a zog bot

A hot girl is going to seduce you while u arrest her and you will fold making you lose your job

I'm still considering getting into the police academy at my city since I want to have a real career and not be living off a unlivable wage at a retail store that I fucking hate working at. I know a lot of cops who work at the PD in my city and I have been trying to see if I can get a referral so I can get into the academy for free and not have to pay 1000$s to get in and if this final attempt of having a legit good career fails I dont know where I can go.
I agree, if you are ugly and non-NT there is a large chance that they will reject you. And even if they accept you, you must watch out for them, because they may treat you poorly or try to use you as a scapegoat cop such as blaming incidents on you or making you do the shitty/dangerous jobs. So you should take caution.

Besides, there are many other ways to escape wageslavery than this. Look for live/work programs or places that have a comprehensive benefits package. Even places like Amazon are better than some retail store since they give you healthcare and also have programs to put you through university if you qualify.

But if you have your mind set on it then go ahead and do it, and be the best you can be at it.

it's probably an easy job in some countries, cops here barely do anything serious

but even better if you can join the feds and get employed to glowpost on .IS

Chase the career you want.

The only thing worth doing as an incel is ****ing yourself.
PS. I'M NOT HARRASING ANYONE, I'M JUST POSTING MY OPINION.

it's probably an easy job in some countries, cops here barely do anything serious

but even better if you can join the feds and get employed to glowpost on .IS
hm i know i guy who does that. :feelskek:

The only thing worth doing as an incel is ****ing yourself.
PS. I'M NOT HARRASING ANYONE, I'M JUST POSTING MY OPINION.
You're right bro
So you rope first, I'll even buy you the rope :feelsokman:

You would be protecting the system oppressing you.