Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is being a non-chad worth living?( I will NOT be responsible for any roped incels. Enter at your own risk)

Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
You've seen it. The bully that has lines of young, fertile women begging to be fuckef by him just once and ruin a 10 year relationship with their boyfriend.

Female teachers biting their lips while they ignore you asking questions and only laugh at chad's jokes.

That cashier that has that stinky look about her and as soon as chad approaches, she lights up and starts flirting.

Imagine being validated by 99 % of women(Let's face it, if you are attractive, ALL women will find you attractive).

Jesus Christ, can you imagine chad's personality? What he provides for women? He provides a primal urge to care and bread with a willing woman and take care of chad's offspring. The greatest honor for a woman.

Imagine being BORED of females attention. Oh, this 18 year old doesn't let go off me, like, fuck off, I don't want to fuck your prime pussy right now.

Imagine female professionals wanting to be brutally fuckef after her business meeting. She is so horny for you that she doesn't get her skirt off and high-heels, so you just hold her against the wall and fuck her.

Imagine being a living god on earth. Everyone loves you, everryone wants to be you, everyone wants to be with you.

Imagine having an attracive face that people compliment and love being talked to. Your face is beautiful and reflects your georgeous personality from the years of being treated like a human male god.

Imagine having a beautiful laugh because everyone loves looking at you smiling.

I envy chad. I hope ro achieve being chad one day. I will not be happy before that. Not when I see what chad's life and average say looks like.

It's over. Done. Finito. Concluded. Finished.

You are a subhuman male and you are inferior to chad. If you're not chad in the year 2019, just rope.

Been over, boyos. Pack it up.

JUST

there is no logical reason to live

OP, if you’re trying to get us to FEEL, where’s the audio-visual?

been saying that too, how can I be happy when I observe chads life every day and envy him

I want to die

You've seen it. The bully that has lines of young, fertile women begging to be fuckef by him just once and ruin a 10 year relationship with their boyfriend.

Female teachers biting their lips while they ignore you asking questions and only laugh at chad's jokes.

That cashier that has that stinky look about her and as soon as chad approaches, she lights up and starts flirting.

Imagine being validated by 99 % of women(Let's face it, if you are attractive, ALL women will find you attractive).

Jesus Christ, can you imagine chad's personality? What he provides for women? He provides a primal urge to care and bread with a willing woman and take care of chad's offspring. The greatest honor for a woman.

Imagine being BORED of females attention. Oh, this 18 year old doesn't let go off me, like, fuck off, I don't want to fuck your prime pussy right now.

Imagine female professionals wanting to be brutally fuckef after her business meeting. She is so horny for you that she doesn't get her skirt off and high-heels, so you just hold her against the wall and fuck her.

Imagine being a living god on earth. Everyone loves you, everryone wants to be you, everyone wants to be with you.

Imagine having an attracive face that people compliment and love being talked to. Your face is beautiful and reflects your georgeous personality from the years of being treated like a human male god.

I envy chad. I hope ro achieve being chad one day. I will not be happy before that. Not when I see what chad's life and average say looks like.

You are a subhuman male and you are inferior to chad. If you're not chad in the year 2019, just rope.

JUST
Good post, I've been saying the same for a while but with less words. Being a foid is easier, but nothing beats being Chad. Chad = demigod in this society.

Good post, I've been saying the same for a while but with less words. Being a foid is easier, but nothing beats being Chad. Chad = demigod in this society.

You are talking about giga chads. Top 1-2% of males. I only met a few

I'd like to think there's more to this life than just looks. Maybe that's just bluepilled coping but i want to believe that happiness can be achieved without looks. I'm sure it's possible.

I don't want to be a chad tbh.

I'm jealous of normies too as long as they're not cucks. Normies can get stacys.

I want to acid face chads

JUST
ajust drink cheap booze and fuck some abo bitches bro

Is being an ethnic worth living?

You are talking about giga chads. Top 1-2% of males. I only met a few
An 8's life isn't like OPs description, true. I should go fuck myself

Why live if you aren’t chad.

Oi, I killed me-self & now regret it, I'm going to file a complaint as you didn't have the correct loicense to influence me like that. I expect payment in nibby nobbles.

Is being an ethnic worth living?
I will not answer that honestly out of fear of mass-suicide of ethnicels. But yes, it is most assuredly, undoubtedly, most certainly over for you.

Why are WE the ones killing ourselves when instead we can form a militia and rampage on all the these deceitful whores?

I envy chad. I hope ro achieve being chad one day
My dream is to become a Chaddam someday. Or, and that's more realistic, a Chaddam-lite. I hope my desired hairstyle and nose surgery will enable me to do that.

The only thing to live for is to turn the fucking tables on them one way or another. I want to see a future where females are lonely, sexless, and suicidal because men have "options".

Well done OP, even my nihilism couldn't protect me against this one. Puts me in a murderous mood.

This completely defeated me

This kind of thread is 100% useless.

The only thing to live for is to turn the fucking tables on them one way or another. I want to see a future where females are lonely, sexless, and suicidal because men have "options".

That is only possible if another world war happens. When men are not creating resources these hoes will be out on the street with their daughters selling their bodies for a can of beans

That is only possible if another world war happens. When men are not creating resources these hoes will be out on the street with their daughters selling their bodies for a can of beans
Exactly

First of all, to get that you need to be way above 6 feet.

Secondly, you need to be Fitzpatrick scale II or so.

Thirdly, you need to be fit with 10% bf.

But the hardest part is fourth: you need to have an 7.5+ face. How the fuck will you achieve that? There is only so much you can do with your facial bones.

Rope or cope or go to the Emergency Room for further assistance.

Knowing all this can't be helpful if there's no hope for your looks. This is damaging. Ignorance allows coping.

Life on hacked mode really, there's no justice to it...