Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is being a funny guy with a heart of gold a form of beta bux?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Witty rizz charm etc.

Are these a form of beta buxxing even if not specifically bc it’s not built around raw attraction?

Idk i'm dull and boring

What kind of funny? Are they laughing *at* you? Then yes, because you're a jestermaxxer. Are they laughing *with* you? Then no. Also, "heart of gold" is cope. Women only care about your looks, nothing more and nothing less.

Betabuxxing is a term related to the finances of the couple. If she's financially dependent on you and doesn't carry her weight on the relationship, then it's a betabuxx relationship.

Seems like what you're describing is just a successful jestermexxing.

Betabuxxing is a term related to the finances of the couple. If she's financially dependent on you and doesn't carry her weight on the relationship, then it's a betabuxx relationship.

Seems like what you're describing is just a successful jestermexxing.
so successful or not, even if you're good at being funny/ having a dynamic personality it's just jestermaxxing.

so successful or not, even if you're good at being funny/ having a dynamic personality it's just jestermaxxing.
Yes. Nothing wrong with that if you manage to make it work though. Betabuxx is simply being taken advantage of.

First of all if you can be funny then you're already socially acceptable to normtards. It means you don't have any major gene defects or visible signs of serious trauma/mental health issues. If you made a joke as a creepy balding indian janitor you'd be creepy and not funny. It's almost like a litmus test, socially.

Secondly it's a flex of NT skills. Being able to manipulate social settings and say risky jokes without getting backlash is social proof that you are of a higher genetic caliber; whether that be via high testosterone, neuroplasticity from a lifetime of being validated etc. etc. it's a form of positive reinforcement, you're advertising that you're socially acclimatized and accepted by others.

iu
This guy could say the most hilarious joke and yet the only thing normscum will laugh at is his looks - he is the joke.

iu
This guy can rape grannies and call a woman a slut and they will think he is just such a funny guy man wow what a funny guy!!! This guy so funny teehee let me send romance letters and pull down my panties he so funny, heart of gold this guy! Heart of gold! Funny man teehee.

Being funny just means you are accepted. As a sub3 you can't be funny because you are the joke. :feelshaha::feelshaha::forcedsmile::horror::kys:

Golden retriever oofy doofy hubby schlubby boyfriend. But just like betabuxxing its not genuine physical attraction

First of all if you can be funny then you're already socially acceptable to normtards. It means you don't have any major gene defects or visible signs of serious trauma/mental health issues. If you made a joke as a creepy balding indian janitor you'd be creepy and not funny. It's almost like a litmus test, socially.

Secondly it's a flex of NT skills. Being able to manipulate social settings and say risky jokes without getting backlash is social proof that you are of a higher genetic caliber; whether that be via high testosterone, neuroplasticity from a lifetime of being validated etc. etc. it's a form of positive reinforcement, you're advertising that you're socially acclimatized and accepted by others.

iu
This guy could say the most hilarious joke and yet the only thing normscum will laugh at is his looks - he is the joke.

iu
This guy can rape grannies and call a woman a slut and they will think he is just such a funny guy man wow what a funny guy!!! This guy so funny teehee let me send romance letters and pull down my panties he so funny, heart of gold this guy! Heart of gold! Funny man teehee.

Being funny just means you are accepted. As a sub3 you can't be funny because you are the joke. :feelshaha::feelshaha::forcedsmile::horror::kys:

Brother ? put a NSFW flag before posting such violence next time :feelsUnreal:

The sheer level of brutality when you put these pictures next to each other. Imagine these 2 guys being at the same party, competing for the same girl. I don't know it's like, bows and arrows vs alien mothership.

iu

iu

What about the balding Indian janitor?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back