Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is balding as a trait being rooted out in western liberal democracies?

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
We know that adoption of liberal standards in society is directly linked to giving women freedom to choose their partners. Which results in women rigorously selecting against incel traits.

Netherlands is one well known example. It was one of the first countries to adopt a liberal lifestyle and rigorous female selection over centuries combined with Nordic chad genetics ensured that manletism was weeded out of the genepool.

Now androgenic alopecia is well known to be rooted in genetics. And we know that its over for balding men in 21st century. If you are a normie and bald/balding, you immediately enter the creepy uncle territory and yeeted out of the dating market. So I wonder if balding is less prevalent and Nwood0 the norm in long standing western democracies.

ya but it will take more time
than the case with manletism.
Plenty of tallfags go bald in their 30s

We know that adoption of liberal standards in society is directly linked to giving women freedom to choose their partners. Which results in women rigorously selecting against incel traits.

Netherlands is one well known example. It was one of the first countries to adopt a liberal lifestyle and rigorous female selection over centuries combined with Nordic chad genetics ensured that manletism was weeded out of the genepool.

Now androgenic alopecia is well known to be rooted in genetics. And we know that its over for balding men in 21st century. If you are a normie and bald/balding, you immediately enter the creepy uncle territory and yeeted out of the dating market. So I wonder if balding is less prevalent and Nwood0 the norm in long standing western democracies.
probably not, because people start balding at ages after they already have kids.
and manletism isn't dying out, males still fuck short women. Everyone got taller cause of diet.

probably not, because people start balding at ages after they already have kids.
and manletism isn't dying out, males still fuck short women. Everyone got taller cause of diet.
This, specifically the second part. Women will always spread their genes meaning bad genes will never die out.
In the case of balding IIRC your mother is partly included and to blame, so the balding gene is eternal.

Rip baldcels regardless tbh tbh.

The balding gene is primarily transferred by the mother on the X chromosome, so balding gene is not going anywhere. Manlets still exist in europe, despite years of prosperity, the Netherlands is just a lucky coincidence of factors (not all regions in the Netherlands are much taller than average, and there are some regions in some countries where the average is giga tall). Genotype is very different from phenotype, balding gene is too widespread in the population and unless rigorous breeding is implemented (not all Stacies and Chads will be allowed to breed if they have a balding gene combination) or genetic engineering is accessible (which is more likely), this gene is going to stay.

I was literally thinking the same thing. To start balding early is a curse. I guess late set baldness won't go anywhere soon but early set baldness will eventually disappear.
but wouldn't women selecting tall men would lead to both tall male and female offsprings?Statistically speaking more women having more kids with taller men should eventually lead to everyone's average height increasing. Women are not a different species you know.

but wouldn't women selecting tall men would lead to both tall male and female offsprings?Statistically speaking more women having more kids with taller men should eventually lead to everyone's average height increasing. Women are not a different species you know.
no, because those same tall men go for shorter women, even though all women want them.
This is probably because the head size looks larger relative to the body, and makes their appearance more neotenous.

Netherlands most hypergamous country with white disloyal toilets. I hate them

I hope they lose tomorrow in EURO 2020

no, because those same tall men go for shorter women, even though all women want them.
This is probably because the head size looks larger relative to the body, and makes their appearance more neotenous.
I doubt that in a culture obsessed with height men would overwhelmingly prefer short woman. Though they would want a woman shorter than them

I doubt that in a culture obsessed with height men would overwhelmingly prefer short woman. Though they would want a woman shorter than them
true, but they still don't want taller women because they don't look proportionally as attractive.
You can't be a 6 foot woman and look as hot as you would have at 5.5 feet proportionally

Netherlands most hypergamous country with white disloyal toilets. I hate them

I hope they lose tomorrow in EURO 2020
I wish the white disloyalty translated to ethnics getting pussy.
@RREEEEEEEEE @HidekiTojota @gymletethnicel

Eventually designer babies will be a thing.

All short men, ethnic men (except maybe some Aryan looking Chads), bald men etc... will be deleted from existence.
Foids will only keep a small number of Chads to fuck. When they want a baby, they choose what features they want from a catalogue, and a surrogate gives birth to the child.

I wish the white disloyalty translated to ethnics getting pussy.
@RREEEEEEEEE @HidekiTojota @gymletethnicel
That is not even true. Interracial dating usually extends to black guys, BTW. Rarely includes brown guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back