Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is Australia the most brutal country in the Anglosphere? | Fuck people that tell me to go outside.

• Thread starter CopingForBrutality
  • Start date
CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
★★
54d 9h 44m
Not trying to make it a contest but I'm convinced that this country is the most brutal in the Anglosphere.

I went to a beach suburb the other day with my subhuman rice friend from high school, he is also an incel but doesn't know our lingo however by definition he is an incel.

I got brutally mogged on the bus, on the train and while I was walking along the beach. I could just tell that everyone was looking at my friend and I like we were subhuman garbage that should be thrown in the Pacific Ocean. The suburb was 98% White too so we were the only one that were ethnics while we were there.

Australian whites have nice tanned skin that defines their muscles, light eyes, light hair, good jawlines, tall and are usually gymmaxxed, we don't have as much obesity compared to the US youth. It's not even confirmation bias, I TRIED looking for someone ugly but I couldn't find anyone. I was the ugliest and most subhuman person at that beach. Australia also doesn't have as many minorities as the US so the mogging is in a greater magnitude. The US has Blacks, East Asians, Hispanics to mog but Australia only has some East Asians and a few South Asians which live in their own isolated communities.

If you are an ugly white or an ethnic you won't survive here.

Cucks on IT, Redcuck and other soy platforms that tell me to go outside are actually making it worse, I literally feel subhuman outside, I can SEE people looking like I deserve to be thrown in the Pacific Ocean or put in an oven like the Jews in WW2. I get brutally mogged at supermarkets, at train stations, in parks, EVERYWHERE. Going outside just fucks up my mental health even more.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Overlord
★★★★★
139d 5h 18m
If you go to somewhere like western Sydney it’s full of ethnics

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
★★
54d 9h 44m
If you go to somewhere like western Sydney it’s full of ethnics

Yeah I don't feel that bad in Western Sydney but I feel like it's an edge case for the entire country. In other cities like Brisbane, Adelaide, Melbourne and Hobart they're almost entirely white and don't have many ethnics.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Overlord
★★★★★
139d 5h 18m
Yeah I don't feel that bad in Western Sydney but I feel like it's an edge case for the entire country. In other cities like Brisbane, Adelaide, Melbourne and Hobart they're almost entirely white and don't have many ethnics.
Melbourne has plenty of ethnics but it is soy af, I avoid going there as much as possible.

Adelaide and Hobart would be quite white I imagine, Hobart would be inbred

NoTommERow

NoTommERow

Major
★★
17d 11h 16m
What a bunch of white high t convicts forming a country would turn on?Of course Chadstralia.

Glerforpus

Glerforpus

Major
★★★★
7d 11h 59m
Don’t most Australians get skin cancer during some portion of their lives? :feelsjuice: That already makes it hell. Also obesity is becoming a bigger problem in Australia as well.

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
-
96d 18h 40m
Don’t most Australians get skin cancer during some portion of their lives? :feelsjuice: That already makes it hell. Also obesity is becoming a bigger problem in Australia as well.
((((Obesity))))):feelsLSD:

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
★★
54d 9h 44m

doesnt matter if they get skin cancer they still mog me

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

Former IT helper from 10th to 12th grade
★★★★★
25d 21h 58m
Given the fact that cuckstralia has hot weather all the time, people go to the beach much more and summertime is basically mogorbemoggedtime. Especially the beaches. Brutal:blackpill::feelskek:

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

Fighting racism is fighting against women's rights
★★★★★
103d 15h 14m
I totally understand what you go through. Where I live in California, Its a misconception to think that all of the SF bay area is majority minority.

There are neighborhoods, suburbs and counties where it is majority white. If I visit those areas, I will get my ass stared at just for being an Asian dude. This is despite the general SF bay area region as a whole having a high amount of Asian Americans.

Whenever I go to Marin county (north of SF), all I see are a bunch of rich white chads and stacies. It is majority white and is a very famous area that is discussed in White nationalist circles being renowned for being one of the whitest areas of the entire country outside of the American south.

I feel just as uncomfortable there as an Asian dude as if I were driving through the deep black ghetto areas here in the bay area. You don't just think that you don't belong, you know damn well you don't belong. Some people may look at you with curiosity and want to interact with you because they know that you are a strange visitor but I would say most people don't want you there. And I'm not just pulling shit out of my ass. I have heard countless stories of racial discrimination in these areas long before social media blew up.

That said, I notice that there are a lot more ethnic male / white foid couples in these white suburban areas. In my opinion, I think this is because of two primary factors: One, ethnic men have an exotic factor in these majority white areas. Two, these areas have much more foids in general than the major cities where it is majority men (San Francisco for example, aka Man Francisco). I still believe that the vast majority of white Anglo foids find ethnic males utterly repulsive. Its just that in those white majority suburbs, since there are more foids in general, you will find a few ugly/sub-par looking white foids that are at least open to ethnic men and are dating them. Whereas in the big cities, good luck on even landing a fat white landwhale. That would be considered damn lucky.

Something that is not discussed very often here is exoticmaxxing. White males are fuckin gods wherever it is majority minority. The ethnic foids and white foids all fight for the white males. Literally. San Francisco being the prime example.

Then when you go to majority white suburbs as an ethnic male, you will still get brutally mogged, but now the tables have turned. There are much more foids and you are the lone exotic ethnic male. Not that I have any luck. Its just that there are noticeably a lot more ethnic dudes paired up with white foids in the white suburbs. You still have to be tall, good looking, and not a total autist recluse, to get any luck.

Last edited:
bipolarjeet

bipolarjeet

Recruit
★★★
3d 20h 3m
Average male height in Australia is just 5'9" though, at least my curry ass would height mog 75% whites.

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
★★
54d 9h 44m
Average male height in Australia is just 5'9" though, at least my curry ass would height mog 75% whites.

height doesn't work for curries, even if you're 6'2'' you can't ascend

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
★★
54d 9h 44m
I totally understand what you go through. Where I live in California, Its a misconception to think that all of the SF bay area is majority minority.

There are neighborhoods, suburbs and counties where it is majority white. If I visit those areas, I will get my ass stared at just for being an Asian dude. This is despite the general SF bay area region as a whole having a high amount of Asian Americans.

Whenever I go to Marin county (north of SF), all I see are a bunch of rich white chads and stacies. It is majority white and is a very famous area that is discussed in White nationalist circles being renowned for being one of the whitest areas of the entire country outside of the American south.

I feel just as uncomfortable there as an Asian dude as if I were driving through the deep black ghetto areas here in the bay area. You don't just think that you don't belong, you know damn well you don't belong. Some people may look at you with curiosity and want to interact with you because they know that you are a strange visitor but I would say most people don't want you there. And I'm not just pulling shit out of my ass. I have heard countless stories of racial discrimination in these areas long before social media blew up.

That said, I notice that there are a lot more ethnic male / white foid couples in these white suburban areas. In my opinion, I think this is because of two primary factors: One, ethnic men have an exotic factor in these majority white areas. Two, these areas have much more foids in general than the major cities where it is majority men (San Francisco for example, aka Man Francisco). I still believe that the vast majority of white Anglo foids find ethnic males utterly repulsive. Its just that in those white majority suburbs, since there are more foids in general, you will find a few ugly/sub-par looking white foids that are at least open to ethnic men and are dating them. Whereas in the big cities, good luck on even landing a fat white landwhale. That would be considered damn lucky.

giga based

bipolarjeet

bipolarjeet

Recruit
★★★
3d 20h 3m
height doesn't work for curries, even if you're 6'2'' you can't ascend
I know, my face would prevent ascension even if I was 6'6". But height mogging attractive people does feel good.

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

I am 5'5 :(
★★★★
21d 3h 42m
Even the Australian cricket players look high tier normies and chads:feelsohgod:
Images 42
Images 38
Images 32
Images 37
Images 48

Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
★★★★
34d 11h 45m
Not trying to make it a contest but I'm convinced that this country is the most brutal in the Anglosphere.

I went to a beach suburb the other day with my subhuman rice friend from high school, he is also an incel but doesn't know our lingo however by definition he is an incel.

I got brutally mogged on the bus, on the train and while I was walking along the beach. I could just tell that everyone was looking at my friend and I like we were subhuman garbage that should be thrown in the Pacific Ocean. The suburb was 98% White too so we were the only one that were ethnics while we were there.

Australian whites have nice tanned skin that defines their muscles, light eyes, light hair, good jawlines, tall and are usually gymmaxxed, we don't have as much obesity compared to the US youth. It's not even confirmation bias, I TRIED looking for someone ugly but I couldn't find anyone. I was the ugliest and most subhuman person at that beach. Australia also doesn't have as many minorities as the US so the mogging is in a greater magnitude. The US has Blacks, East Asians, Hispanics to mog but Australia only has some East Asians and a few South Asians which live in their own isolated communities.

Cucks on IT, Redcuck and other soy platforms that tell me to go outside are actually making it worse, I literally feel subhuman outside, I can SEE people looking like I deserve to be thrown in the Pacific Ocean or put in an oven like the Jews in WW2. I get brutally mogged at supermarkets, at train stations, in parks, EVERYWHERE. Going outside just fucks up my mental health even more.
Look in the mirror and tell yourself in a loud voice "I AM SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!!!" and say it like you mean it!

aGuyAlone

aGuyAlone

Recruit
★★★★★
11d 5h 46m

No your correct OP, Australia was founded by High T violent convict chads and majority of White Australians are descendant from them. Australia is by far the least Incel friendly most gynocentric country in world imo.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
566d 12h 14m
Yes this place is hell and going outside is always a pain

Praise the Sun

Praise the Sun

Jokercel on his way to Incelhalla
★★★★★
21d 1h 35m
As an Incel you should stay away from white countries with beaches and hot weather, or all white countries. Maybe Eastern Europe is alright.

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Luminary
★★★★★
79d 3h 3m
Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
★★
26d 4h 17m
Cuckstralians be like ughhhh I eat spiders ughhh